order hall aesthetic

I picked up the expansion without knowing much about the content, and started leveling up my mistweaver monk. Will I be spending as much time in my order hall as I did in my garrison? Are there things to do out in the main cities or other areas of the world once you reach level cap? I am pretty sure I will regret choosing monk as my main class if I'm constantly inundated with reminders of Mope.

No you won't be, you'll be sitting in Dalaran most of your inactive time.

Do reroll, though. It's fine, go ahead.

Deleted
    Different strokes for different folks. I agree that Monks have been tied into Pandaren pretty heavily and are less race-neutral than other classes, but as a Pandaren Monk the Wandering Isle is easily the most awesome order hall.

I think Legion is by far and away the expansion where picking your class based on gut feeling, aesthetics and lore is much more important than stats and filling specific raid requirements. If you really hated MoP and hate the theme, then go and play what seems awesome to you! You can bear witness to the raw chaotic fury of the elements as a Shaman, rebuild the Silver Hand as a Paladin, maybe go into the wilds as a rugged Hunter - but don't bother complaining about us Monks sitting around calmly drinking tea on our pretty turtle island, cos that's how we roll mother*****r

Different strokes i guess. I love the Order Hall and liked MoP, especially in comparison to WoD and cata.

I also like how they let us have access to the entire island to explore! It's a much larger order hall than most.

To answer your question though, there are things to do in the world and you will not have to go to your order hall at all once the order hall campaign is done. You can now use the legion companion app to do the rest of the stuff there.

yeah i hate pandaria and all the pandas therein. that being said, you only have to go there to upgrade artifact. and turn in a couple quests.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Deleted
    You mean you can't stand one of the better looking class halls and it reminds you of one of wow's best expansions? That's too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't play much in MoP (didn't raid at all and mostly just did PvP) and I remember it being one of the aesthetically most beautiful expansions. I'm a big fan of eastern culture/art style, so for me, the zones were beautiful.

I can't speak for the raiding, but I hear it had some of the worst in game history. I wouldn't be surprised considering the main boss of the entire expansion was an emo Orc with daddy issues. Definitely the lamest.

As for rerolling. If you're not enjoying a class, then don't play it. Class balance has NEVER been this good before. It's still not perfect, but it lets you play WHATEVER class/spec you want without getting sat unless you in top 5% raiding guild. So go for whatever makes you happier.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-09-08 at 04:25 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama