Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Everyone is now forced to bow and worship our new RNG Overlords.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

No because nobody is forcing you to be a hardcore player but yourself. If you can't handle it and stop being a bitch then go do something else with your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you want to min/max and get as geared as possible then yes you are "forced" to do world quests. but if you aren't playing on the cutting edge competitive level and are just your typical run of the mill raider then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I have no problem with this, what I have a problem with is being forced to go into the Underbelly/PVP zone for non-pvp things like professions. BLAH!

The days where you could just show up on raid night and call yourself hardcore are over. Good riddance, now those who actually spend time in this game get to see a reward for their dedication instead of sitting around wondering what the fuck you are going to do all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    TBH I'd like it that titanforged gear from nonraid content can't go higher then baseline normal raid level.

Then just remove tier from Lfr and bring mythic+ dungeons and pvp itemlevel in line with lfr.

And can legendaries.

Other venues of progression are fun but this game's pristine is raiding so nobody but the very best of the raiders deserve comparable rewards at all.
    If this guy is serious, I can't tell, he needs to go kick rocks.

Personally, I'm glad they added avenues for obtaining high end gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    I have no problem with this, what I have a problem with is being forced to go into the Underbelly/PVP zone for non-pvp things like professions. BLAH!
    Did you know you can hire a guard for 5g and remain unflagged in the underbelly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardcore raiders can do whatever they want, they make up the minority of the games pop that it hardly matters if they feel "forced".
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Are HC raiders FORCED to lvl their character to 110?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reefguy88 View Post
    Did you know you can hire a guard for 5g and remain unflagged in the underbelly?
    That forces ppl to get 5g

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    bu fucking hu, gotta do 4 quests every day
    Yeah, people aren't realizing the grind was up-front, there was soooo much to do, especially if you didn't do your profession quests until 110, now it's just dailies/doing WQ's for AP/gear if you're getting unlucky with drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Mythic+ is probably suited more like challenge modes - cosmetic reward only, so it doesn't interfere gearing wise with the actual relevant content.
    Mythic+ gear goes up to...865? (at +10,) pretty sure that was the max, so no, not cosmetic only.

Nobody is "forced" to do anything in this game. They may have to do something in order to finish another objective, but Emissary Quests aren't a hard requirement for raiding.

If they have to do the quests to stay in the top, then they made the decision to be "hardcore" and invest a lot of time and energy into the game. If they don't enjoy that, then it's ridiculous that they'd waste so much of their lives doing it.

I think the Emissary Quests are great for all player types. They don't take long at all, can stack up to 3 days, and have potentially awesome rewards. They are a good way for casual players to catch up on reputation (slowly but surely).

Should I even care about such a small portion of the player pool?

Deleted
    Well the raider leader is also not required to take people that don't equip their char and weapon with them

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Except very few people actually like raiding, This isn't World of Raidcraft and if you want it to be good luck with your dead game.
    If that were true then Blizzard wouldn't continue to pour tons of resources into raids. They realized after WOD that players *also* like 5 man content so now we have some challenging 5 man content in Legion. Hostility towards organized raiding is petty.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    wrong. World Gear is beyond 840... u can get up to 870 if u get Titanforged + Warforge. i have 2 times found 850 mythic rings.

and you need to do the Artifact power quest when they come up since they are quite importent
    While that may be true once raids are here, as of right now the titan/warforge cap is ilevel 850 so that people cant surpass raid gear before raids are out.

"Waaah, I have to play 24x7 but I don't want to!"

Well, then you're not really all THAT hard-core are you?

Bad news for all the raiders who like to think of themselves as "hard-core" but who really want to have lives and not have to work very hard and want limits put on everyone ELSE so that nobody can possibly be more hard-core than them.

Hard-core raiding? You got it in Legion baby! There's like ALWAYS going to be something you could be doing that would help your raid.

Sorry all you pansy-ass, wannabe-worlds-first, need-to-sleep-at-least-six-hours-a-night, limp-core raiders!

Can't work as hard as the other guy? You lose, go home. Or just be happy achieving whatever you can achieve. Duh.

(P.S. This is how the real world works too)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    wrong. World Gear is beyond 840... u can get up to 870 if u get Titanforged + Warforge. i have 2 times found 850 mythic rings.

and you need to do the Artifact power quest when they come up since they are quite importent
    No way you are getting 870 items on world quests, imma gonna call bullsjet on that unless you can show me a screenshot of one in this patch before raids and mythic+ comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Reward from Emissary Quests has legendary gear.
    Wait, hard-core players need to play the game a lot? Call the papers, get a TV camera and an outdoor broadcasting unit, we have a breaking news story here!

Note how it is hardly ever the "hardcore" players that are complaining that they have to do stuff in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    No way you are getting 870 items on world quests, imma gonna call bullsjet on that unless you can show me a screenshot of one in this patch before raids and mythic+ comes out.
    I got a couple on beta. Might have the screenshots on my pc at home.

I'm kind of tired of seeing the word "forced" when it comes to warcraft's content. You either do it or you don't. You aren't led somewhere with a gun to your head and "forced" to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    thats how it works.. if u get a mythic item in WQ guranteed from a quest u might end up getting titanforge and warforge

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Reward from Emissary Quests has legendary gear.
    So does fucking everything else. Also, yes, if you are a hardcore raider you are "forced" to do content if you want fucking gear. How exactly do you see this game working without the gear grind?