Deleted

Class hall quest

Hey guys,

So I have just completed the lumenstone quest for the class hall but I get nothing in return. There's no other quest in the hall just the third spec one.

Am I missing something here?

Deleted
    You got to wait a few seconds and then you'll hear the siege starting, then you'll get the quest to prepare for battle.

I'm also running into this issue. I completed the quest for 30 World Quests, and the 100 resource turn-in thing, and just now I turned in the Lumenstones quest, and....

Nothing. No new quests, and nothing else is happening.

I do have a quest called "Goddess Watch Over You", which is listed under "Order Hall"...do I have to complete the main questlines of all four zones, in order to progress further in the Priest campaign?

Oh, nevermind. I left my order hall and when I came back, the invasion started.

Weird.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-09-07 at 04:46 PM.

I had an issue with not being able to obtain my third relic quest if I had the third artifact questline going from ALonsus, fixed it when I abandoned the third artifact quest. Alonsus changed position from the table to Dais and I was able to get it.

I'm having another issue, I recruited Mariella and Natalie Seline and they disappeared from my mission table with unobtained as their status. Tried to go back to their respective locations and see if they were hanging out there, but no luck. Anyone had that issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminel View Post
    I had an issue with not being able to obtain my third relic quest if I had the third artifact questline going from ALonsus, fixed it when I abandoned the third artifact quest. Alonsus changed position from the table to Dais and I was able to get it.
    Yeah, this kinda happened to me too. After I completed the campaign and got all the achievements and such, Alonsus was still near the mission table and not offering any quests. I had to relog to get him to appear over by the artifact forge and give me the quest for the 3rd relic slot.