Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    can you tell me the weakaura version and wow client you are using? (english, german or whatever it is?)

the thingy "Test" should normally show "2", "1", "BC"...that's the rampage clipping icon implemented in the recent version.

in the meantime stick to the 22nd January version, will recheck with some buddy's if they have the same issues (cause I can't reproduce them for myself)

cheers
    WA: 2.5.7
    Wow client: 7.3.5.26124

English version

It's like it wants to work - the Rampage icon for Frothing Berserker is grayed out and then *poof* it just disappears when I hit enough rage for it. Works fine when I hit Battle Cry though. Strange. But yeah, Jan 22nd version works like it's supposed to.

WoW: 7.3.5.26124
    English

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    WoW: 7.3.5.26124
    English
    looks fine for me.

I just reimported the current WA from wago on my toon and still can't seem to reproduce this behaviour.

could you give some more information about all talents you use and possibly your characters race?

did you try on puppet? if so past 20% hp or above 20% puppet hp?

Talents: Endless Rage, Double Time, Avatar, Warpaint, Frothing Beserker, Bloodbath, Reckless Abandon

Race: Gnome

Yeah, I tried it on a test dummy and on mobs. I'll just start building rage and the icon will pop up and be grayed out at like 97% like it's almost ready for Rampage at 100% for Frothing Beserker, but once I hit 100%, it just goes away. Poof! But if I switch back to the Jan 22nd version, it pops up just fine letting me know that Rampage is ready for use to proc Frothing Beserker. Weird!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    Talents: Endless Rage, Double Time, Avatar, Warpaint, Frothing Beserker, Bloodbath, Reckless Abandon

Race: Gnome

Yeah, I tried it on a test dummy and on mobs. I'll just start building rage and the icon will pop up and be grayed out at like 97% like it's almost ready for Rampage at 100% for Frothing Beserker, but once I hit 100%, it just goes away. Poof! But if I switch back to the Jan 22nd version, it pops up just fine letting me know that Rampage is ready for use to proc Frothing Beserker. Weird!
    ah I think I've found the problem.

can you get the recent wago version and test again?

cheers

Sure, I'll try it now and post with results! Thanks!

*Edit* Works great now! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Cindi; 2018-03-05 at 10:11 PM.

Awesome thank you very much!

Deleted
    I love your auras. Taught me how to play the Fury rotation after having used a rotationbot forever cause i was too lazy to Press buttons myself. Learned to keybind and use WA and now everything is awesome. So thanks!!

Rampage icon isn't displaying properly. After a clean install it'll work for the very first Rampage (And the 85%+ BC), and then doesn't work after that.

Hello, i wanted to thanks the author for those WA configs. I'm using them since 2 months now for arms and fury and it's awesome.
    I wanted to know if you will update them for BFA?
    Thanks again (from France )

Looking forward to the 8.0 update

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted
    Hey dude! Loved your WA for legion. Any plans on updating this for BFA?

Do hope to see an 8.0 update. ^_^ Thanks for one of the best WA out there for warriors.
    The end is never really the end, its the start of something new...

Got fury working based on how I always move a few things on Nooke's. Too bloody new to post a link but if you look up gotru4545 on wago only one I've ever posted. Hope at least a person or two get some use out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomakatasi View Post
    Got fury working based on how I always move a few things on Nooke's. Too bloody new to post a link but if you look up gotru4545 on wago only one I've ever posted. Hope at least a person or two get some use out of it.
    I've tested it and it seems to work nicely. I'll have another run at it cause there was something weird but just can't remember what and don't have access to the game atm.

Deleted
    wago.io/ByFFWy6EX

updated the prot version for my ui.
    (cant post links btw)

by the way: all that you need to change for the rest would be UnitBuff(...GetSpellInfo(...)) to UnitBuff(... SpellId).
    Last edited by mmoc07f98f87af; 2018-07-30 at 07:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    sorry guys for not participating much in the forums for a long time now.

as it seems right now I won't play BFA at all - I did quit WoW months ago already.
    This means no real updates to my WAs so far.

If somebody want to continue or use my WAs as a base, feel free

Maybe there will be a time I'm joining BFA - we'll see.

cheers
    Nooke

15+ Year Old Account
    Most compilations look like crap but your Arms look really sweet, will test it
    Hope you get back to BfA mr German
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Someone sent me a PM, but I can't respond cause of slack post count.

wago.io/H1cmIq2rX

My version of Nooke's for fury.

7+ Year Old Account
    hey guys,

just updated the wago string for Arms.
    This is updated for BFA now.

Please bear with me if there are some issues.
    Didn't have that much time to test all possibilities.

If you find any bugs please post them hear (screenshots & lua errors if you have).

as of right now the only azerite trait implemented is "test of might".
    If you want more azerite traits, post em.

fury and protection will be updated as soon as possible.

cheers
    Nooke
    Last edited by mTx87; 2018-09-09 at 05:33 PM.