Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enterthemind View Post
    I think any absorbs count as healing and iirc damage mitigated by defensives count as well.
    What mod are they using, then? I guess that makes sense, otherwise Discipline Priests would appear to be doing very little healing on meters otherwise. Did Ignore Pain get nerfed/changed in PTR?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What mod are they using, then? I guess that makes sense, otherwise Discipline Priests would appear to be doing very little healing on meters otherwise. Did Ignore Pain get nerfed/changed in PTR?
    There really isnt much need to nerf it cos of it breaks a dps/healing meter. As long as they take as much damage, recover from damage and or prevent as much as other tanks ignore pain doesnt really need to be nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    There really isnt much need to nerf it cos of it breaks a dps/healing meter. As long as they take as much damage, recover from damage and or prevent as much as other tanks ignore pain doesnt really need to be nerfed.
    But IIRC it IS stronger than other options other tanks have, hence why people think warrs are OP
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

How are they healing, then? And is it overhealing or effective healing? A hit for 25k is only 750 total healing with Inspiring Presence.
    It's much overhealing but due to the massive amount of healing tanks usually produce. I can't list some skill now because I don't have saved Recounts but when I check them afterwards some tanks generate insane healing numbers.

Love my MW too, only gripe is Gifts long cast time.

But IIRC it IS stronger than other options other tanks have, hence why people think warrs are OP
    I don't think warriors are as strong as say druids right now.

Is there explantion how exactly you trigger/generate the charges on our Artifact weapon spell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Is there explantion how exactly you trigger/generate the charges on our Artifact weapon spell?
    10sec per cloud while incombat. Goes away after roughly 1 min outside of combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terferi View Post
    So you will not fistweaving in mythic+? I thought it was almost a requirement. It's much more work to fistweaving and I certainly miss the two instant EnM.
    Replied to your PM. Fistweaving theoretically lets you heal more but can be awkward to work in, and the extra charges of TFT let you be super, super flexible which is GREAT in mythics. If you can get away with fistweaving you can probably do more healing, but dont feel like you have to on every fight by any means. If you're unsure, go with focused thunder until you know.

Can't say if you are doing something wrong as I heal on my pally. But your groups and who is your tanks is more important than your heals. Did a few dungeons today first group was just terrible, people standing on fire, not inerpect the adds so I get fear and can hardly keep the tank up (DH tank and his hp would dip so low and I don't think he even try self healing at all......). 2nd group people know what they are doing tank knows when to use CD no one drop below 50% hp and I felt pretty safe.

As a healer we can no longer carry the group is they are bad. As a holy pally I don't have many AoE heals so if people don't watch what's happening to them it puts a lot of pressure on me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Can't say if you are doing something wrong as I heal on my pally. But your groups and who is your tanks is more important than your heals. Did a few dungeons today first group was just terrible, people standing on fire, not inerpect the adds so I get fear and can hardly keep the tank up (DH tank and his hp would dip so low and I don't think he even try self healing at all......). 2nd group people know what they are doing tank knows when to use CD no one drop below 50% hp and I felt pretty safe.

As a healer we can no longer carry the group is they are bad. As a holy pally I don't have many AoE heals so if people don't watch what's happening to them it puts a lot of pressure on me.
    Its very noticeable when the group are just eating shit left, right & center. I can keep them lit easily in most circumstances but the problem is mana, I can chug through 70-80% of my bar if 1-2 packs are pulled in mythic depending on how good stuns/interupts are.

I tend to run with guildies in mythic and if they are actually playing and not dossing, the difference is night/day. Most clears I can sit easy at 75%~ throughout the whole instance and needing to drink maybe once or twice.

People are complaining a lot about the mana costs. But I never had this issue. I never drink and are able to just go on and on. I don't understand how you guys can OOM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorless View Post
    People are complaining a lot about the mana costs. But I never had this issue. I never drink and are able to just go on and on. I don't understand how you guys can OOM
    Pretty sure the last two posts pretty much covered that there, have a decent group who close down on mobs to stop damage out and dps who actually avoid fire...its entirely faceroll and I never even feel like I have a mana bar...flip the scenario and you can easily pump out the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    Pretty sure the last two posts pretty much covered that there, have a decent group who close down on mobs to stop damage out and dps who actually avoid fire...its entirely faceroll and I never even feel like I have a mana bar...flip the scenario and you can easily pump out the bar.
    Yeah this is where I think the problem is and I'm not sure it's a problem that monk doesn't have enough mana for the situation or that something like a druid just has too much and should also run oom in a similar situation as intended. With something like shaman being quite well equipped to deal with messy situations in less healing spam then I'd guess monk is a bit behind in that regard.

I think it'd be intended that until we out gear a situation like that we are mean't to go oom, because the group really failed shy of just getting one shot but some classes atm are better equipped to deal with the situation causing imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorless View Post
    So.. I guess you don't have tanks that pull 20 mobs at the same time then.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    So.. I guess you don't have tanks that pull 20 mobs at the same time then.
    Even then just Chain cooldowns together and wont need that use a full bar even against 20mobs or you dont have enought melee dps in the group.

I healed my first Mythic last night. EoA. In a complete PUG.

This is the first time I actually ran OOM.

Generally, was a smooth time and nice experience. Died on some bosses a few times ( Snake and Last boss), but mostly because people weren't doing strats. Once we wiped 2-3 times and everyone started doing their stuff, was very easy to heal and manage ( although that last fight ... LOL ... crazy stuff for a healer ).

I'm still playing my Rising Thunder. It's okey, but on several times I had no opportunity to go and RSK the boss/mob without fearing that some DPS would die, which annoyed me a bit. As someone said above. In Fistweaving, you don't have to do it every fight, but I personally feel lackluster if I can't manage to land a satisfying number of RSKs in the fight.

That being said, I play Mistweaver only in instances. Perhaps if I spend more time mastering the combinations, the way I do for WW, it will feel a lot more smooth.

Deleted
    The last boss has a really large hitbox so a few kicks shouldnt be much of a problem. Tigers lust can also remove the blue buff that is stacking a slow. Tigers lust overall have loads of uses in mythics. There is lot of roots and debuffs that slows. The miniboss that throws a cage in wardens is considered a root.

Mistweavers are, by and large, fine. They have a few small issues (mana is a 'bit' too easy to blow compared to some others but nothing too bad) but great mobility, a few fantastic cooldowns (love Chi-ji) and for 5 mans one of the best CCs in the game atm.

If your group is wiping to, say, serpentrix your dps isn't killing the red head.

In raiding last night with 6 healers I usually stayed in the top three along with a druid and paladin but way ahead of a shaman and another paladin.

The disc priest had a really bad time, eventually switching to shadow (so I'd say that's the class that needs help atm to make it easier to learn and use)