Thread: Relic's

Deleted

Relic's

Brewmaster Question (but generally applies to all artifacts)
    Are relics better to get a artifact power that is more useful to us. Or just get the highest +weapon level you can find? even if that means taking a shoddy artifact upgrade?
    Are there some artifact upgrades that people would say we should aim to get a 4th point in even if it means the ilvl of weapon is lower?
    thanks

EDIT: Also bolt on question. Does the extra fire breaths from dragonfire brew, proc the effect from hot blooded?
    Last edited by mmocd916115769; 2016-09-07 at 09:16 AM. Reason: added question

7+ Year Old Account
    I also would like to know if we have any type of BiS relics for MW

Everything I've read so far (in particular for MWs, but assume it's same for BrM and WW) leads to ilvl > trait and some sort of priority on certain traits if the ilvl is equal.

I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt down a particular relic and disregard a 850 (currently) relic for that slot just because it's not the "best" one.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Deleted
    Thats what i hoped would be the case, i guess more ilvl makes our stats better so the marginal increase from increase to a skill in our tree means a bit less.

thank you. x