Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    This is mostly because Asians care less about hurting idiots feelings and care more about giving accurate information.

Hell when people Visit me in different Cities I point out the Areas they should avoid due to high crime etc that is prone there and much of the time these are "Minority" heavy areas.

Who gives a fuck about being PC when you can stop people falling victim to shitty circumstances.
    You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. If anything distinguishes Asian culture, it's an overriding obsession with keeping up appearances and saying what you're "supposed" to say rather than expressing yourself freely. Speaking plainly and openly is practically an invitation to be ridiculed and shit-talked, all behind your back of course.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. If anything distinguishes Asian culture, it's an overriding obsession with keeping up appearances and saying what you're "supposed" to say rather than expressing yourself freely. Speaking plainly and openly is practically an invitation to be ridiculed and shit-talked, all behind your back of course.
    Towards themselves of course, but Asians tend to have zero care about what other Asians think of them. I live with a Chinese-Malaysian girl and she very much will point out obvious shit instead of looking out for feelings, as does her sister and her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I admit to not having the crime stats open in front of me but 1.11% seems a little low.
    The fbi recorded 1.1 million violent crimes. Blacks accounted for a large number of those crimes. 418k. Total black population is about 37.6m

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The fbi recorded 1.1 million violent crimes. Blacks accounted for a large number of those crimes. 418k. Total black population is about 37.6m
    I'm not sure that is right... but I am so lazy that I yield the point. Good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    This is mostly because Asians care less about hurting idiots feelings and care more about giving accurate information.

Hell when people Visit me in different Cities I point out the Areas they should avoid due to high crime etc that is prone there and much of the time these are "Minority" heavy areas.

Who gives a fuck about being PC when you can stop people falling victim to shitty circumstances.
    Poor urban white areas face the same issues, so saying solely "avoid all those areas with minorities" is stupid as if you find yourself in a poor urban white town, you're just as likely to be a victim.

Poor urban white areas face the same issues, so saying solely "avoid all those areas with minorities" is stupid as if you find yourself in a poor urban white town, you're just as likely to be a victim.
    The thing with Asians is that they tend to be rather cloying and deferential toward white people, even with whites who have little regard for them, but will never show that same respect to other outsiders, including people from other Asian countries. This is at least some indication that racism among Asians is not something homegrown but something that they absorbed from contact with the West and haven't yet grown out of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The thing with Asians is that they tend to be rather cloying and deferential toward white people, even with whites who have little regard for them, but will never show that same respect to other outsiders, including people from other Asian countries. This is at least some indication that racism among Asians is not something homegrown but something that they absorbed from contact with the West and haven't yet grown out of yet.
    Hell, it's not even limited to outsiders. Minority ethnic groups in China, Taiwan, Japan and probably some others are discriminated against and generally shafted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you provide some examples of poor urban white areas in London, or the UK as a whole, that have the same level of crime as the areas of London the Chinese airlines are warning about?

I asked you previously when you made a similar claim, but you seem to be incredibly reluctant at providing any details to back up your claims.

Deleted
    Everyone , who thinks those areas being dangerous is bogus, is totally free to go there, stay a couple of days and prove us all wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Here's a list of the top 50.
    http://www.ukcrimestats.com/Neighbourhoods/
    That isn't really answering my question though, as that is gross crime in one month (not per capita rates) and doesn't appear to have any London districts on it at all.

When you search by postcode sector, Newham comes out on top.

The figures also seem somewhat dodgy, e.g. NE1 7 in Newcastle only has 92 people in it and 76 of them have been done for anti-social behaviour offences? Those Geordies are mental!

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I admit to not having the crime stats open in front of me but 1.11% seems a little low.
    Its very low.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, I think it explodes the myth that high crime rates in the uk are exclusive to londons ethnic ghettos.
    I don't think it explodes any myths, it looks like an issue with recording methods.

Look at Newcastle NE1, 9k people and 1k crimes...in one month. Compare that to Bradford South, a similar number of crimes but with 100k people! That is bollocks, there is no way that one-in-nine Geordies is committing a crime every month. Crimes against health maybe.

There are no London Boroughs in the top 50 neighbourhoods, yet a third of the top 100 postcode districts are in London?

For all its apparent racism, it's absolutely true.

10+ Year Old Account
    NE1 is Newcastle city centre so it no surprise that the population is low but has high recorded crime.
    That rate is not feasible though, unless some incident happened in June which escalated crime levels way beyond the norm.

Can't say I looked at London stats too closely, but if you believe that the only areas with high crime are London ghettos you are kidding yourself.
    I didn't say the only areas with high crime are London ghettos, but London ghettos have very high crime yet aren't on that list.

If you add up the 4 places for Newham in the top 100 postcode districts, it would place it at 16th on the top 50 neighbourhoods, but Newham isn't mentioned there.

Peterborough is top with 2.5k crimes for 183k population, Newham has 1k crimes and 65k population. So Newham has a higher crime rate than Peterborough, yet the latter is top and, as I said, the former isn't even on the list.

Hammersmith & Fulham has a third more crime than Tower Hamlets, even though it only has two thirds the population? Not a chance. A higher reporting rate perhaps, but nobody who has ever been to those two places would say that Tower Hamlets has a lower crime rate, not with a straight face anyway.

Hammersmith & Fulham is a nice borough, it is the sort of place people aspire to live in order to get away from high crime areas, whereas Tower Hamlets was twinned with Mogadishu, until the Somalians complained about how the link reflected poorly on them.

The thing is, people would probably have to Google that Tower Hamlets/Mogadishu claim in order to check if I was making it up or not, that is how much of a notorious shithole Tower Hamlets is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure how this got overlooked, but race-related threads just aren't allowed here.