Thread: Priest and Q&A

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Priest and Q&A

We will be holding a Live Developer Q&A this Friday at 11:00 am PDT. You can tune in live at Twitch.tv/Warcraft.

Submit your questions via Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA, or simply by replying to this forum thread. For this session, we'll be talking with Assistant Game Director Ion Hazzikostas!

As a reminder, we would like to keep the questions short so we can make sure we get to as many questions as possible, so please keep your questions to 40 words or less.

Go vote to priest post's, we want answers. Dont we?
    //us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749125805#1
    Last edited by mmoc1ea1d2e84f; 2016-09-08 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolagi View Post
    Answers for what exactly? That's such a blanket statement lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    Answers for what exactly? That's such a blanket statement lol
    Not really, if you're a priest, you know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Not really, if you're a priest, you know what he's talking about.
    Ohhhh I see there's a secret priest society that communicates in code. I like the roleplay. Very shadowy.

Wait, I am a priest and I have no fucking idea of what he's talking about.

Ohhhh I see there's a secret priest society that communicates in code. I like the roleplay. Very shadowy.

He wants answers on our flaws, obviously. Still dont know what he is talking about?

10+ Year Old Account

He's obviously referring to why we cannot use levitate as a flying mount.... that's like the only concern people have with the class, after all.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know which aspect of Shadow gets nerfed first. Our amazing AOE, tanking half of Suramar during world quests or absolute dominance in PvP and making Demon Hunters cry in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I just want to know which aspect of Shadow gets nerfed first. Our amazing AOE, tanking half of Suramar during world quests or absolute dominance in PvP and making Demon Hunters cry in fear.
    What you did there...I see it.

I will flay your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    He's obviously referring to why we cannot use levitate as a flying mount.... that's like the only concern people have with the class, after all.
    Such an irony, considering those are the only question types Blizzard devs are answering. "Hello, my name is Johnlolpro from a guild <Keyboard Turning Pro Gaming>, I wonder since I am the guild's cook will I be able to transmog my dagger into a cooking pan, since it'd be great to roleplay like that?"
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I hope Shadow get nerfs soon, they are so stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Such an irony, considering those are the only question types Blizzard devs are answering. "Hello, my name is Johnlolpro from a guild <Keyboard Turning Pro Gaming>, I wonder since I am the guild's cook will I be able to transmog my dagger into a cooking pan, since it'd be great to roleplay like that?"
    Sad but true, i'll be at work so won't be able to watch it live unfortunately.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I'll admit that getting an answer about Shadowform visual wouldn't be bad. Hopefully, it won't be the only thing in there.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I'll admit that getting an answer about Shadowform visual wouldn't be bad. Hopefully, it won't be the only thing in there.
    You mean like the shadowform glyph we had?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    You mean like the shadowform glyph we had?
    It still exists, except it doesn't appear to do anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolagi View Post
    We will be holding a Live Developer Q&A this Friday at 11:00 am PDT. You can tune in live at Twitch.tv/Warcraft.

Submit your questions via Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA, or simply by replying to this forum thread. For this session, we'll be talking with Assistant Game Director Ion Hazzikostas!

As a reminder, we would like to keep the questions short so we can make sure we get to as many questions as possible, so please keep your questions to 40 words or less.

My question:

Why don't Purify apply atonement when it succesfully dispels something (the PvE version, not the PvP one)? Also, how are we supposed to heal (by desing) versus mobs with inmune/submerge mechanics (like Helya)?

Deleted
    Whelp, priests were mentioned once, and glassed over immediately. At least locs are getting some love, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Retens View Post
    My question:

Why don't Purify apply atonement when it succesfully dispels something (the PvE version, not the PvP one)? Also, how are we supposed to heal (by desing) versus mobs with inmune/submerge mechanics (like Helya)?
    Shadowmend.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmend.
    It is kinda weird that despite all this supposed focus on Atonement, watching buffs and healing through dps, the best five man tool is a glorified Flash Heal. Between this not really fiting the design and people being too scared of its hp loss mechanic, it's no surprise they have issues.

The HP loss is quite negligible, you don't even notice it honestly. It's all incoming damage, and most times you use it, there's more damage after.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The HP loss is quite negligible, you don't even notice it honestly. It's all incoming damage, and most times you use it, there's more damage after.
    It's not very clear initially. In addition to that, the description is missing the fact that it's one of the most powerful single target heals in the game, which isn't based on cooldowns, procs or other buffs. Either way, it's a must, but feels weird when compared to the rest of the toolkit.