The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Potion of the old war questons

Howdy.

As the title states, ive got some questions. How does this potion work? Is the damage the ghosts replicate based upon the damage your abilities do? or the frequency of their casts?

Also, I have a mage friend. On a mythic fight, he did 200k dps to my 180k, but his potion of deadly grace contributed 1.3m to my old war potions 237k. Is it possible this is bugged for ret? tyvm

- Edit, the warriors seems to disappear for me a few seconds into combat. Does that matter?
    Last edited by Rothg; 2016-09-09 at 06:25 AM.

Deleted
    The Potion is bugged at the moment and was since beta. The ghosts will spawn, charge, doing one hit or two and despawn. I've mentioned it to the Devs via Twitter, but it doesn't look like they already fixed it. So... feel free to report to them, too.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loewenherz View Post
    The Potion is bugged at the moment and was since beta. The ghosts will spawn, charge, doing one hit or two and despawn. I've mentioned it to the Devs via Twitter, but it doesn't look like they already fixed it. So... feel free to report to them, too.
    Ah-HAH. I KNEW something was wrong. I noticed the exact same thing but figured maybe the ghost visuals were only temporary. is this only for paladins?