Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Same here.
    Massive bullet dodged.

Grinding away so you don't fall behind even when the season is over? Yeah if I wanted to play a Korean grinder I would fire up the dozens or so of clones out there that require this before you can begin to PVP.

Blizzard doesn't understand their own reward system and how revolutionary the badge system was for players to progress at their own pace or act as catchup mecnahism for players with bad RNG drops.

Should just scrap pvp in wow and make a new pvp focused mmo.

Just play on a 2.4.3 server if you want proper wow pvp. Wasnt a perfect game then but tons more fun than the abomination it has become in recent years...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    This is what Blizzard is trying to tell to all the complainers:

Class Balance
    • Raids and Mythic+ dungeons are the content people care about balance most for and they aren't available yet
    • Outside of balance tweaks, there are mechanical tweaks the team wants to make to improve gameplay. You won't see these via hotfixes, but should see them in Patch 7.1
    • Balance isn't perfect right now, the team is working on it, but there are lots of different variables

Artifact Power from PvP
    • The team is looking at Artifact Power gains and will make sure there aren't huge imbalances
    • The team started out conservatively with Artifact Power in PvP because it is easy to spam skirmishes
    • hen rated PvP starts again you will be able to earn more Artifact Power
    • PvP players should be able to level their Artifact through PvP

I'll warn you again: PvP is over. They gave full priority to PvE course of e-sports failure.
    Once again, people misconstruing points to fit their narrative of "the game's dead"

Thanks MMO Champion for wording this badly. Thanks a bunch.

He didn't mean "PvE > PvP" what he meant was PvE content is balanced for mythic+ dungeons/raids and at the moment they aren't available, so class balance in PvE seems a bit off at the minute.

That's it.

How hard is it to understand? Why do people love twisting anything they can into "the game is bad"?

Eh after playing around for a while in world quests and stuff I tend to notice my PvP talents kicking in and making things way more interesting. I would like to see them enable honor talents for a bit and see how that pans out. For the most part PvP feels very fast which I extremely like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Massive bullet dodged.

Grinding away so you don't fall behind even when the season is over? Yeah if I wanted to play a Korean grinder I would fire up the dozens or so of clones out there that require this before you can begin to PVP.

Blizzard doesn't understand their own reward system and how revolutionary the badge system was for players to progress at their own pace or act as catchup mecnahism for players with bad RNG drops.
    Yep, it isn't worth 50¢ let alone 50 bucks + sub.

I'd argue that Blizz 100% understands the rigged system they've set up. They've been in the biz far too long not to. But instead of a garbage grindy RNG fest coupled with PR lies and feel-good press releases, they should have gone hard against the massive scripting/botting first and foremost as Job #1, then kept what was already good about WoW PvP and only changed what they know would be better from a player's view.

They hammer any cheats in OW immediately, they can also do it in WoW. But they chose a different path to profit from WoW in ways that shit on most other players.