Deleted

Late Night @Netherlight Temple: wth is this discoboy doin?

me and Cashbringer had a date @ Netherlight Temple Party with Belnazar: the entree was like a catwalk, those doormguards had to pay credits to my VIPness, while my bois vibez were nuking 2 Let The Music Play, even if personal pref is Sky Is The Limit. me and Fashbringer were somewhat disappointed of the 2 GoGos, a minor movement-check is like asking us b-boys to style 2 Phil Collins Sususidio. the major act but was just a pensioneer trying to... me and Flashbringer still dont know, what he was trying to do. maybe an appeal 4 higher pension, after all he was a lore-starlett?
    anyways, it was our catwalk, the migthy finale of our cash-questline, until this YMCA dude with his outdated Ferrari popped in (u know, cool Gs travel time tru wormholes):
    this tryhard and his army of lovers tried to rush the stage as if it was summer-sale in walmart, but me and Casulbringer do it 4 the show. at least me is going to hit 20k VIPness this xpac, after all it was just one of those to-do-list-things on tour, nothing epic.
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2016-09-11 at 09:10 PM.