Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Regarding the pruning and class changes, ignoring the fact that some is indeed needed with the current state of the game - there is simply way too much clutter -, in the end, all depends if these are good and not overdone. I do know of a MMORPG that, in my opinion, overdid these.

So I'm cautiously optimistic. Worst case scenario, I stop resubscribing every once in a blue moon to run through the new content I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The removal of base classes loses some flavor (I like the concept, still miss the old progression system from EQ2 where you had to make the decision from base to advanced, and then advanced to final class.) and I'm not sure why they couldn't have just removed the abilities from characters as they chose their advanced class, oh well.
    I'm kind of on a mixed mind on this, most of the MMO's that have them don't really have them feel "right" you always end up with the odd player who somehow misses the event or option (or just opts out) to upgrade. In terms of gameplay, it's little more than a footnote (albeit one of the few things you cannot go back and change once it's made).

Starting everyone out with the advanced class really only means that they don't need to hand out the goodie bag at 10 to make sure you've got a weapon and they don't need a seperate "Jedi Consular" trainer going forward. If they were really clever, they could redo the "LIGHTSABER GET" quests to give you a double bladed lightsaber or twin light sabers out of the gate, which would make the whole thing a little bit more streamlined. (rather than, as a shadow getting your lightsaber, leaving the starting area and tossing said saber in the bin once you get your double-bladed one.)

Deleted
    Not seeing that many bad changes, quite a few abilities never felt "useful" so maybe its a good thing>>?

Deleted
    Look at that sorc nerf, makes no sense considering my commando and sentinel both have better dps, what the fuck?
    Still mad at them for removing companion gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    Look at that sorc nerf, makes no sense considering my commando and sentinel both have better dps, what the fuck?
    Still mad at them for removing companion gear.
    What removal of companion gear?

Companions can still wear stuff, it just provides no stats, except for the droids...which I'm glad of. Getting droid parts for the droid companions sucked balls.