Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Man, I hate seeing or hearing about people get killed about Trivial manners..

Just shows...What has the Obama administration done to improve Afro American lives...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That teens are impulsive and more aggressive so saying "oh it's an adult thing" is fucking stupid because adults are more rational.
    So many teens are going around robbing people with a fake gun pretending it to be a real gun. It's just "teenagers being teenagers" and pulling that gun on the police is a grand idea. Not like they have real guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

Just shows...What has the Obama administration done to improve Afro American lives...

I really hope this post is sarcastic.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    being a teen isn't an excuse, if you don't know at that age that pointing a gun at anyone, especially a cop is a bad idea, then you probably won't be going far in life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    being a teen isn't an excuse, if you don't know at that age that pointing a gun at anyone, especially a cop is a bad idea, then you probably won't be going far in life
    Indeed. He didn't get far
    But he is famous, at least there is that.

My heart is with all people who will get their property destroyed by upcoming BLM chimpout

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-17 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Will you at some point stop defending criminals? Its getting quite saddening seeing you stoop so so low in every discussion these days.
    Oh yeah I mean how dare I defend criminals with rational arguments like 13 year olds aren't adults and shouldn't be treated like them. That they make shifty decisions because basically they're teens and honestly irrational beings by nature. I mean I got shit for defending a 10 year old murderer I mean sorry I'm not for death penalty for a ten year old.

Pretty sure the cop is lying like in all the previous cases. Its simply alt-right cops pushing the agenda.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Why is this a news?

What have the afro americans done to improve their own lifes other then forming hate groups?

Oh yeah I mean how dare I defend criminals with rational arguments like 13 year olds aren't adults and shouldn't be treated like them. That they make shifty decisions because basically they're teens and honestly irrational beings by nature. I mean I got shit for defending a 10 year old murderer I mean sorry I'm not for death penalty for a ten year old.
    He pulled a gun on the cops..... What did you want them to do ask him nicely to not do that?
    He robbed a store at gun point.......

His life was fucked even if he lived.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    So many teens are going around robbing people with a fake gun pretending it to be a real gun. It's just "teenagers being teenagers" and pulling that gun on the police is a grand idea. Not like they have real guns.
    It's not uncommon... actually teen mirderers for instance are usually caught because they do things so dumb. Like murdering their parents and driving a car with blood to stay at a friend who had no idea. Yeah that's a stupid plan but that's what happens when you can't plan ahead like an adult.

Deleted
    waht do you expect the police to do when a 13 year old pulls a gun on them? hes not any less capable of shooting a gun

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He pulled a gun on the cops..... What did you want them to do ask him nicely to not do that?
    He robbed a store at gun point.......

His life was fucked even if he lived.
    Yeah he got shit and that's sad. Excuse he's so young. He should have been shot because the threat was quite clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    waht do you expect the police to do when a 13 year old pulls a gun on them? hes not any less capable of shooting a gun
    I never said I didn't expect the cops to shoot him. What I'm arguing against is this idea that he was scum and deserved to be killed. As if he couldn't ever turn around. And these mysterious "adult decicisions "

Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults. He made a stupid fatal decision. That doesn't mean nothing of value was lost. His life was lost he could have turned around.
    People really need to stop saying this over every person (regardless of color,race,religion,etc) that gets killed. Whether it's by a cop or an ordinary citizen.

Obviously they (general statement, not specific to this kid at all) had no plans at the current time to "turn it around".
    This kid at age 13 already committing an armed (with a fake gun) robbery doesn't bode well for your argument.

If people want to make life threatening decisions, you have to make them be held responsible for any and all consequences. Not make excuses for them nonstop while simultaneously ignoring the cause.

I won't go as far as to call this kid "scum" because no one here knows that for sure. He could have been a decent kid for all we know and just recently got caught up with the wrong crowd. Or he was already a rotten apple and chose the wrong person to pull his real-looking weapon out on.

Either way, he didn't deserve to die. But as a result of his (idiotic) actions, he was shot and killed by another HUMAN trying to make sure they go home to their family alive that night.
    Last edited by Sinyc; 2016-09-16 at 12:33 PM. Reason: clarity

Because an "Afro American life" means pulling out a fake gun that looks like a real gun and has a nasty looking attachment on it. You cuckoos let me know when a cop kills a black dude while walking his dog, because them cops are so "racist", not when every scum of the earth are being killed, even if they are just in their infancy.

was he killed at 13 with a fake gun? Good, because at 23 he would have carried a motherfucking minigun...

King's family said in a statement released by their attorneys that "Tyre was a typical 13-year-old child. He was active in football, soccer, hockey, and gymnastics."
    .. and occasionally robbing people using a fake gun, because that's not really a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What have the afro americans done to improve their own lifes other then forming hate groups?
    The blacks formed blm? I didn't get a memo. This is like saying the collective whites formed the kkk and the collective christians formed the WBC

Deleted
    When I was 13 I was not robbing people from their belongings I was not pointing a gun at a cop.
    I was outside playing with my friends or working at my uncles fucking shop.

Its a fucking 13 year old, he knows right from wrong. Fuck em.
    Stop being a criminal and you don't get shot.

Also before you start calling me a racist again, I don't care if hes black, white, orange or a fucking alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    People really need to stop saying this over every person (regardless of color,race,religion,etc) that gets killed. Whether it's by a cop or an ordinary citizen.

Obviously they had no plans at the current time to "turn it around", and at age 13 already committing an armed (with a fake gun) robbery doesn't bode well for your argument.

If people want to make life threatening decisions, you have to make them be held responsible for any and all consequences. Not make excuses for them nonstop while simultaneously ignoring the cause.

"Obviously he had no plans to turn around" at 13? Probably not at 13 I mean four years earlier he would have been in the fourth grade. Yeah I mean he probably wasn't considering turning his life around at 13 while in middle school.

It's not uncommon... actually teen mirderers for instance are usually caught because they do things so dumb. Like murdering their parents and driving a car with blood to stay at a friend who had no idea. Yeah that's a stupid plan but that's what happens when you can't plan ahead like an adult.
    ..................What?¿?¿?¿..............