Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Have any Warlock gotten a legendary out there??

Hello all, Just curious to see if any warlocks have been lucky to get a legendary yet? If so, which one and how do you get it? 0 here.

Got Feretory on the first week from Emissary chest, which has been a great help. With that I can almost compete with tanks in dungeons and this week I got the stupid crit/mastery absorb shield neck from mythic maw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Feretory of Souls as well, hilarious shit. I also have 43% haste, swimming in shards

Dungeons I can stomp just about anything besides the cases where a huge deathball of mobs is gathered and exploded by the likes of WW/DH, that can't compete with really.

Got from Emissary cache.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-09-16 at 04:08 PM.

Got 2. First was the legs which make the gateway instant. Second was feretory of souls. Legs were in the emissary chest and the girdle dropped from a mythic dungeon Boss.

Emissar cache, got the gateway legs. It's...fun, but I'd much rather have the belt or helm for afflic

Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar from my first mythic run. Initially didn't want to join because I was only 789 ilvl, our tank is still giving me shit for that

Got Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning from second cache and got the absorb neck last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I have Feretory of Souls as well, hilarious shit. I also have 43% haste, swimming in shards

Dungeons I can stomp just about anything besides the cases where a huge deathball of mobs is gathered and exploded by the likes of WW/DH, that can't compete with really.

Got from Emissary cache.
    Your gear is offensive to me. Holy shit.

Interesting. grats to those who have gotten one! I wonder if all legendaries are weighted equally for the drop percentage or if extra powerful ones such as magistrike have even a lower drop pct.

Has there been any additional "official" word regarding the "fix" for legendary drop rates? Is the bad luck prevention kicking in fresh starting yesterday and progressing as normal, or is there an additional mechanic being put in place to "catch-up" those who have not yet received a legendary?

Deleted
    I've gotten Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning a few weeks ago from a daily chest and yesterday I got Sin'dorei Spite from a mythic.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No legendaries for me yet, but I'll keep plugging away!
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I love how almost everybody who has posted in here that they got one, has gotten multiple. Love bugs Grats to you guys! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I love how almost everybody who has posted in here that they got one, has gotten multiple. Love bugs Grats to you guys! lol
    You are very gracious in your acknowledgement of fortune. Damn you, lucky ones. Damn you all to hell!

Got nothing. This thread got me tilting hard af

Any destruction wl gotten anything but gateway pants and/or shardgen belt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Any destruction wl gotten anything but gateway pants and/or shardgen belt?
    In my guild one Warlock got Havoc boosting legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    It's infuriating. And with the duplicate legendary protection, they're all much much closer to having their best legendaries, too.

They will all be ahead of most of us for the entire expansion.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    It's infuriating. And with the duplicate legendary protection, they're all much much closer to having their best legendaries, too.

They will all be ahead of most of us for the entire expansion.
    very true.

they don't know how big a difference it makes.

for example the destro belt is freaking insane. It is like they are playing a completely different class that not completely sucks ass.

Wish there was a way for good players to get legendaries instead of relying on random drop chance.

Good news is no warlock in my guild has a legendary so I should out-dps them all by 15-20% no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you really vastly overestimate Legendaries power, like that belt - it's nice, but it's definitely not 15% or such boost... It's maybe 7-8% at most, wouldn't be surprised if it's less than that.

Besides I'm pretty sure everyone will have these in the end and this end is pretty soon too, I mean Legion is out what... 3 weeks? In a couple of months everyone will have a legendary or two, maybe not the most optimal, but still.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-09-16 at 10:57 PM.