One of my dreadblades went missing - am I stupid?

Did realm and factionchange my 101 rogue that will be my alt for legion.

Anyway, notice that I after the swap miss my dreadbalde offhand.

Tought I was supposed to have 2

Is this some kind of well known bug that i can do fix myself, or do i have to wait untill later this morning and contact the support, anyone here knows?

I would say try swapping specs and back if you've already done another artifact quest

It appears once you use the MH, at least that's how it is for most artifact weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by pharix View Post
    I would say try swapping specs and back if you've already done another artifact quest
    Not done, tried to swap spec tho but didnt help (artifact just got red, not left the MH place)

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler423 View Post
    It appears once you use the MH, at least that's how it is for most artifact weapons.
    I had to unequip the MH, logout, clear cache, login, equip MH and it gort sorted.

Thx for help.

WHen you unrquip your artifact, you have one item in your bag. The offhand magically folds itself into the same space as your mainhand
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

take off the weapon and reequip, happens to my monk aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.