Echo of the Highlord and FCM synergy

Can anyone confirm or deny if Echo procs Brittle (FCM on-use) separately as well?

I can't confirm it right now. I'm like 25k AP away from Echo, so I should have it tomorrow if I'm not lazy, or realistically, on Monday. If I remember I will test it out before vs after and compare the results.

Nvm then, i'll have it in an hour.

Deleted
    Would be interested to see if it does work

Done some dungeons, and i can safely say echo does not proc brittle sadly.

Anyone else kinda meh about Echo? Went the short route to A2A and finally got Echo a few days ago. . Haven't put anymore AP into Ashbringer since. Leveling holy now

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, yeah. As far as gold traits go, ~10% increase in damage t a spell is pretty damn disappointing. It is, however, ~10% increase to our largest two spells-- and can crit independently (afaik) so it's functionally a fair bit higher than 10%
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Meh, yeah. As far as gold traits go, ~10% increase in damage t a spell is pretty damn disappointing. It is, however, ~10% increase to our largest two spells-- and can crit independently (afaik) so it's functionally a fair bit higher than 10%
    Aye.. 10% is 10% but i feel other golden traits are just boons to the spec. They offer sizeable benefits.. Ashbringer's golden traits on the other hand seem kinda situational to underpowered. Should be at like 30% or so

Deleted
    After seeing the golden traits for other specs I'm just really dissappointed by the ones in Ashbringer, divine tempest is cool I suppose but I'm still 4 traits off unlocking it

I went for the minor trait to increase Avenging Wrath duration first instead of going for echoes of the highlord as my second gold trait (after getting A2A first obv).

I felt that the increase in uptime of wings was more beneficial than echoes would be so now im 3 traits away from getting echoes of the highlord (will be getting it at 22).

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."