Crest of the Lightborn

Has anyone looted this on Live yet? I hit exalted with the Valarjar yesterday, and I have run the dungeon 6 times (twice on Heroic and 4 times on Normal), and it hasn't dropped yet. I'm starting to wonder if the drop rate is a lot lower or I'm unlucky, if it requires another prerequisite, or if it's been changed completely. I bought the Rod of the Ascended immediately after hitting exalted and have had it in my bags for all 6 clears.

Total clears (including before exalted): 7 on Normal, 24 on Heroic, and 4 on Mythic

Deleted
    It might be tied to AK like disc is. (As soon as you hit AK4 the books for disc are there so you can get your hidden skin. Also the books seem to be personal or i was just lucky and every book was there because people don't know yet or dont have AK4 yet)

Could be tied to AK, I was under the impression it was tied to exalted but wasn't a guaranteed drop. I would say keep trying on heroic

Deleted
    I got it on mythic difficulty on my shadowpriest. Previously, I did it two times on heroic after reaching exalted but it didn't loot.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxion View Post
    I got it on mythic difficulty on my shadowpriest. Previously, I did it two times on heroic after reaching exalted but it didn't loot.
    Out of curiosity, do you remember which empowerment she had when you killed her? Trying to figure out if it's just RNG or if you need to do something(eg kill her while she has holy empowerment since it's crest of the lightborn).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maues View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you remember which empowerment she had when you killed her? Trying to figure out if it's just RNG or if you need to do something(eg kill her while she has holy empowerment since it's crest of the lightborn).
    Lightning from 100% to 0. We didn't wipe and had no deaths but to be honest I believe the drop is just rng.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxion View Post
    Lightning from 100% to 0. We didn't wipe and had no deaths but to be honest I believe the drop is just rng.
    Last question. Loot spec was shadow or holy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maues View Post
    Last question. Loot spec was shadow or holy?
    Shadow. Maybe that's the trick