Is this how vault tickets/coins/keys work now?

I just recently got my rogue to 110, so I'm not sure how it used to work before hotfixes and whatnot - From what I've read, I think you could only turn a ticket once a week, but turning in a coin rerolled the item pool, so you could keep turning in coins for a chance at keys?

However, currently, it seems like you can turn a ticket it once a day now, but whenever you turn a coin in afterwards, it lets you choose from the SAME pool of items. So, if you don't get keys when you first turn in the ticket, you will never see keys all day - is this correct? I've only done three tickets so far, but every day, the items are the same whenever I turn in a coin afterwards. Does anyone know if it's possible to see keys from turning in a coin if they weren't there for the initial ticket turn in?

I put in a bug report about this the other day. The Vault Tickets were originally weekly, but were then hotfixed to be daily.

Ever since then you get no loot from turning in a coin prior to turning in a ticket for the day, and (as you mentioned) once you've turned in a ticket your coins you turn in only give you the same items to pick from for that day.

The change to coins wasn't documented as part of the change to vault tickets so I assume it's a bug.

Deleted
    ALSO if Noggenfogger is on mission and you got a ticket he's still in class hall so you can cash the ticket. But if he's on mission and you have a coin you have to wait for him to get back from mission. Weird inconsistency.