22 enh
    20 unholy
    19 bm
    17 sp
    14 ret
    14 fire mage
    13 sub
    12 frost mage
    On which site can I see statistics like that, or did you manually look at every regional ladder to add up the top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Sigh.

And so it begins.

Disabling Reach Name changed from "Rushing Tiger Palm" to "Disabling Reach". Tiger Palm now has a 10 yard range, and reduces the target's movement speed by 25% for 2 sec. When used, you instantly dash to the target Disable now has a 12 yard range. Windwalker Monk - Tier 5 PvP Talent.

Yeah fuck this. was having fun on my WW in PvP but this is just fucking stupid.
    WW needs to be gutted in pvp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    l2p. dont hit ww on karma

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    On which site can I see statistics like that, or did you manually look at every regional ladder to add up the top 10?
    You can use the WoW armoury to easily bring up a list of players over a certain rating. I'm guessing that's where he got those numbers from.

They buffed the damage of monks in pvp, what the hell, these nerfs makes no sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sad. PvP Monk right now is basically just MW. Any other spec and you'll suck.

Lets see how long MW lasts too. Doubt they'll go without a nerf because middle of the road is too good for a Monk. They need to be all the way in the back.

Gee I wonder why Monks are the least played class by a metric mile... I JUST CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT, GUISE!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    they buffed agility and sotwl in pvp LOL
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2016-09-24 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Windlord is a buff. It was reduced by 50%, now it's reduced by 30%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerlewis View Post
    To clarify for people like me who weren't familiar with the original PVP talent: Fists of Fury's 4 second stun is being changed to a 2 second, 70% snare. 2 hits of the nerf bat in 3 days, not fun.
    A 4 second AOE stun on a cooldown that short is frankly broken, especially when the ability does a trainload of damage on top. You should've seen this coming.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

15+ Year Old Account
    Has Windlord also been nerfed in pve? Secondary targets with less than 500k health does not seem to be killed always anymore when it used to one shot all targets with less than 1 mil hp. Have not seen any patch notes about it, though.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

You've got leg sweep. Such of babies.

Quote Originally Posted by AgesPast0 View Post
    And? By that logic Rogue's should have kidney shot removed because they have cheap shot and sap, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys, Blizz here, we noticed that WW have been ranking in top 10 for damage in EN. As most of you know, Monks are the least played class and we would like to keep this tradition. So we are nerfing their damage to bring them in line with the shit-tier class that we have been accustomed to.

With that said, we noticed Ass Rogues are only in the top 3. They are obviously under-performing so we will be buffing their AoE by 30% across the board.

Thank you for choosing Blizzard.

Kind regards,

The Blizzard Team"
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Why do weeaboos always whine so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    "Hey guys, Blizz here, we noticed that WW have been ranking in top 10 for damage in EN. As most of you know, Monks are the least played class and we would like to keep this tradition. So we are nerfing their damage to bring them in line with the shit-tier class that we have been accustomed to.

With that said, we noticed Ass Rogues are only in the top 3. They are obviously under-performing so we will be buffing their AoE by 30% across the board.

Thank you for choosing Blizzard.

Kind regards,

The Blizzard Team"
    What?
    Monk, one of the strongest classes in the entire game right now for both pvp and pve, did not get any nerfs. It actually got MASSIVE pvp buffs. It makes absolutely no sense, why is one of the top3 and most overpowered pvp classes getting massive buffs, and it's also top damage in pve yet receiving ZERO nerfs..?

Are blizzard broken?

Windwalker

Strike of the Windlord (Artifact Ability) damage is now reduced by 30% in PvP (up from 50%).
    Agility stat increased by 12%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Yeah, they have no idea what they're doing when it comes to PvP. Monks are complained about by the entire top pvp community yet they're BUFFING THEM?

Hello..? Is Holinka losing his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Stabmyheartxxx View Post
    cuz they're garbage and instead of getting better they backpedal around while typing shit like "ww needs to be gutted" on mmoc

What?
    Monk, one of the strongest classes in the entire game right now for both pvp and pve, did not get any nerfs. It actually got MASSIVE pvp buffs. It makes absolutely no sense, why is one of the top3 and most overpowered pvp classes getting massive buffs, and it's also top damage in pve yet receiving ZERO nerfs..?
    Did you miss the parts about FoF and YG? Yes, they are buffing damage but at the cost of mobility and control/peels/etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheMooch View Post
    Did you miss the parts about FoF and YG? Yes, they are buffing damage but at the cost of mobility and control/peels/etc.
    And truthfully here's the future:

Blizzard buffs damage:

Day 1 of live "ZOMGOCOPTOR WW NEEDS DAMAGE NERFED"

Quote Originally Posted by Stabmyheartxxx View Post
    Have you ever known any? They are almost all remarkably anti social with a huge chip on their shoulder. It's like a normal nerd fandom but twice as creepy and easier to stereotype.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgesPast0 View Post
    You mean something we have to use a Talent point on when most other classes have reliable CC baseline?