Brewmaster nerfs...

Breath of Fire Breathe fire on targets in front of you, causing [ 2 + 180% 162% of AP ] Fire damage. Targets affected by Keg Smash will also burn for [ 27% [ 24.3% of AP ] Fire damage over 8 sec. Unlimited range. Instant.

Exploding Keg Hurls a flaming keg at the target location, dealing [ 1 + 1,000% 900% of AP ] Fire damage to nearby enemies and causing them to miss their melee attacks for the next 3 sec. Artifact. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.2 min cooldown.

Blackout Strike Strike with a blast of Chi energy, dealing [ 415% [ 373.5% of AP ] Physical damage. Monk - Brewmaster Spec. Melee range. Instant. 3 sec cooldown.

Breath of Fire Breathe fire on targets in front of you, causing [ 2 + 180% 162% of AP ] Fire damage. Targets affected by Keg Smash will also burn for [ 27% [ 24.3% of AP ] Fire damage over 8 sec. Monk - Brewmaster Spec. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.

Keg Smash Smash a keg of brew on the target, dealing [ 1 + 675% 607.5% of AP ] damage to all enemies within 8 yds and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 15 sec. Reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 4 sec. Monk - Brewmaster Spec. 40 Energy. 15 yd range. Instant. 8 sec cooldown.

Damage nerfs all over the place, rip Monk tank DPS

Edit - Bolded are the nerfs to damage
    Last edited by Siphonfilter20; 2016-09-22 at 09:56 PM.

"Tank dps" - those two words shouldn't even be a thing any way. It was also for all tanks, not just Monk.

Those are already live, they're just tooltip updates for 7.1. It was essentially a global 10% damage nerf to all tanks, not just Brewmasters.

Yeah all tanks were nerfed. Do not see much difference though so should be all good..

I raid and run instances mainly as healer but still I think the nerfs for BrewM were uncalled for.

Being able to run mythics with 4 DH + heal is one thing, I doubt it would (have) work(ed) for 4 BrM...

Across the board nerfs certainly seem lazy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldwhyn View Post
    I raid and run instances mainly as healer but still I think the nerfs for BrewM were uncalled for.

Being able to run mythics with 4 DH + heal is one thing, I doubt it would (have) work(ed) for 4 BrM...

Across the board nerfs certainly seem lazy to me.
    Yeah, especially since different tanks had different dps potential, so nerfing monk by 10% on all abilities is different from nerfing DK or Pala.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.