Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    LOL @ people whining about Rogues. Warriors and DH's need to be removed from the damn game.
    You mean the two bottom tier specs? See the screenshot above your post (3.3%, 0.4%). Don't forget that both those classes were top specs 1.5month ago:

dps speccs having 2k+ rating atm (top 10 speccs, worldwide):
    62 arms
    30 havoc dh
    I would also argue that warrior has probably one of the worst world PvP as well (unless you kill something in two globals, which of course happens bcuz world pvp) and BG experience.

Actually, my warrior is now only a mythic+ machine and I rolled another class.

We will see how rogue rep behaves after the nerfs, but a week ago it was the most represented and OP dmg spec for sure

Well with new 7.1 buffs boys, in my opinion we will see comps like Destr/Boomy/Heals or Destro/Mage or FrostDK/Healer will be climbing ladders rapidly.

I did 3s with a random Destro after 7.1 went life, and it was mad fun how much dmg we could put out as Ret/Destro/heals.

I honestly don't know how any melee class can moan at the moment, there is literally nothing to moan about, i feel like slinging my self up with a rope at the moment as an affliction lock.

Deleted
    Just took a look at DPS specs only in excel, as arenamate.net doesn't show that. So for example, if there is a class that has 3 viable dps specs and the players are spread evenly among these 3 dps specs, the class won't show up in the top 15.

The chart is sorted by the last column, which shows only the numbers of the DPS (and tank) specs of a class. It's basically just removing the healer numbers from the class representation numbers. So Death Knights are the most successful DPS class and Demon Hunters suck.

Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2016-11-19 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Just took a look at DPS specs only in excel, as arenamate.net doesn't show that. So for example, if there is a class that has 3 viable dps specs and the players are spread evenly among these 3 dps specs, the class won't show up in the top 15.

The chart is sorted by the last column, which shows only the numbers of the DPS (and tank) specs of a class. It's basically just removing the healer numbers from the class representation numbers. So Death Knights are the most successful DPS class and Demon Hunters suck.

Why are DHs so bad? Their Meta/Leech is pretty OP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why are DHs so bad? Their Meta/Leech is pretty OP.
    Long cd, with limited defensive outside of leech. Mobility isn't the best when permanent slowed and rooted, pretty much warrior style, the only convenience is that their glaive ability and it's dot does a lot of a dhs damage and the range interrupt.

Tbh I'm happy they are not that great because if I were to face dh frost DK in 3s were both were insanely good I would probably shoot myself.

Btw I think FPS/FLS will go down in representation and we'll see some surv/ret and more melee comps. At least it's a comp I've started to encounter more often.
    Last edited by Rascal Bob; 2016-11-23 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    Long cd, with limited defensive outside of leech. Mobility isn't the best when permanent slowed and rooted, pretty much warrior style, the only convenience is that their glaive ability and it's dot does a lot of a dhs damage and the range interrupt.

Tbh I'm happy they are not that great because if I were to face dh frost DK in 3s were both were insanely good I would probably shoot myself.

Btw I think FPS/FLS will go down in representation and we'll see some surv/ret and more melee comps. At least it's a comp I've started to encounter more often.
    Surv getting buffed?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Surv getting buffed?
    Nope, or at least I haven't checked how they are in 7.1.5. But they have a undispellable root into a trap combined with pala stun and combine it with resto druid, big burst and you have a pretty retarted comp. Just watch some streamers when they queue against them if you want to feel my pain :/

Deleted
    It's interesting how survival hunters are not present at lower ratings at all, even at 2200 or 2400. They start to show up at 2600+ amongst the best specs, and at 2900+ they are the second best DPS spec in 3v3 Arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    It's interesting how survival hunters are not present at lower ratings at all, even at 2200 or 2400. They start to show up at 2600+ amongst the best specs, and at 2900+ they are the second best DPS spec in 3v3 Arena.
    Because survival is actually a good spec just not a lot of hunters have the brain or desire to play it.