Fully upgraded class order hall tier set not worth it?

I have four pieces so far, upgraded to 830 (will consider upgrading to 840 after tier 5 research started tonight, unless I get a FIRST legendary soon...).

I love the concept, but WQ has gotten me to 838 (no drops from the 3 heroic and 4 normal dungeons I've done; I'm not much one for group PvE, hence loving the open world set bonuses). I'm probably going to out level even fully upgraded sets by two weeks from now.

Is there going to be more to them in future patches? I'm probably going to drop them in my bank soon...

no point in upgrading them beyond 830.. if at all tbh.. the bonuses are..fairly lack-luster, statwise some of them are good(for ret paladin, very few though) they can fill the gap till LFR etc comes out.

Le sigh.

I was enthused about them when reading about them.

Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using mine. 500 primary stat isn't bad, as long as it's not kicked out a bunch of 850 pieces. Sim your character and the two gear sets you want to use and see what's best for you.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Some of them might have BIS stat. ilvl may help to get to 810 ivl. Other than that, they are pretty useless if you are doing content constantly. Well for transmog too.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have been using my 7 piece for WQ's but switch to my non set pieces for dungeon/raids. having the OOC regen speeds up my ability to quest/farm more efficiently. so i say upgrading them is worth it if you have goals other than sitting in Dal waiting for the next dungeon queue/premade group to form.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Well, if you have the order resources + some spare, why not. I did, because there is not much use for hoarding OR.

I find it depends on what stats the gear that drops gives me. Like for arms warrior the order hall shoulders are better than most pieces that have dropped for me so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm already in mostly 850+ gear. No point in wasting resources on them.

They are a good set for doing WQs because of their bonuses, but if you're already at 850+ ilvl, you're going to be breezing through that stuff anyway, so don't need it.

The only ones that would actually be upgrade to me is the shoulders which is 850 while mine is 845. Minimal upgrade.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Depends on how fast youre going to hop into dungeons. I still love the 4pc bonus, because tank class + permashieldwall below 35% health is awesome for questing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Yeah the 4P is incredible for world content.