Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    She should have just had a conversation with those peaceful BLM protestors! This is why we need gun control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Guns dont save people, people save people..... wait did I get that wrong?

The gun didn't save her, her actions saved her. The gun merely evened the odds, you dolt.

Edit: Oh shit, page 2 the low IQ crew joins the thread.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-24 at 04:06 PM.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    She should have just had a conversation with those peaceful BLM protestors! This is why we need gun control.

- - - Updated - - -

The gun didn't save her, her actions saved her. The gun merely evened the odds, you dolt.

Edit: Oh shit, page 2 the low IQ crew joins the thread.
    I don't know how you can say it evened the odds: it was the intruders' gun! They still lost, despite there being more of them, and them having a gun.

Sorry, pro and anti gun people, but the moral of this story is nothing to do with any of the shit you want to argue about, and is just: she is badass. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    But shooting someone who clearly is running away and doesn't pose a threat anymore? Thats attempted murder.

They were also armed. Who's to say that once she stops they won't turn around and return fire? Why should she risk her life when they were clearly ready to take hers?

So yeah, she should probably go to jail for a couple of decades.

Lol, not in this state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I agree 100%.

There are programs that pay these criminal degenerates not to commit crimes.

And of course those same people are already on numerous other handout programs.

So its perfectly logical that we have a program that rewards citizens for taking out the trash.

Cops can't be everywhere, nor can they respond swiftly in most cases, and the criminals know it.

Its up the the individuals to take responsibility for their own safety and security and a firearm is how you do that.

Good to hear one of these pieces of shit got put down, shame she couldn't have pulled off a hat-trick.
    Not to mention if they ever get caught, the way our legal system works, they could potentially sue her...it isn't fair that one of them died while invading her home.

Lawbreakers have more rights than the property owners....

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Not to mention if they ever get caught, the way our legal system works, they could potentially sue her...it isn't fair that one of them died while invading her home.

Lawbreakers have more rights than the property owners....
    Really? There do lawbrakers have more rights, care to point that out. Perhaps a case or two.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Self defense, yes, I get that. I even get shooting center mass when you're afraid of your life.

But shooting someone who clearly is running away and doesn't pose a threat anymore? Thats attempted murder.

So yeah, she should probably go to jail for a couple of decades.

Cause' you're a blatant racist whose selection bias is showing.
    Me being racist has no impact on the matter. There is no selection bias, becauae I can just refer to crime statistics. Negroes overrepresent in all kinds crime of, especially murder and rape statistics.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=2200

So go hide in your safe space. I am right.
    Last edited by DJ117; 2016-09-24 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-ope...111143323.html

Long story short, three armed dudes broke into this woman's home, and she brought the wrath of god on them. she killed one and had the other two scurrying away like roaches.

Obviously she needs to work on her aim, but I personally believe that the local government needs to offer her a check for 10% of the cost it would have cost the state to imprison him for armed robbery. she just saved the taxpayer money and possibly saved future lives.

Well done madam, you're doing gods work!!
    you're a psychopath.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I bet no one in her area will attempt to break into her house again after that. Good work.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one badass lady that gives ample proof that women can and should defend themselves.

I admire her courage. It takes a tremendous amount of self-control and guts to confront criminals like this.

I would've said the same if she was a he btw.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

How does the law work over there? As happy as I am to see scumbags getting justice, it looks like she was shooting as they were fleeing. Is that allowed?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say she didn't do the right thing. They were armed and 3 is a crowd. One woman vs three men would mean she would have been raped and killed while looting her home.

BTW, she's Asian so my mind brought me to this video. I'm thinking she's yelling at them to get in her washing machine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as expect the government to pay her for the things the OP mentions on the post.
    Not sure I'd go to the length of paying her either, but what about a medal / certificate ceremony with the local mayor, police chief etc? It'd be cheap (always good), and send a very strong message to both good and bad guys out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    How does the law work over there? As happy as I am to see scumbags getting justice, it looks like she was shooting as they were fleeing. Is that allowed?
    Depends on the state since many have different castle doctrines but I don't think Georgia has anything about if the assailant is fleeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    you're a psychopath.
    From you, that's a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    brilliant, more people should do this to home invaders, pity its not legal in most places
    In the US it is, Castle doctrine/stand your ground/etc.
    You have the right (for the moment) to defend your home/self from a threat (clearly that is what this is 3 armed men kicking in the door in the middle of the night, you can bet they are not freelance interior decorators)
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-09-24 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    In the US it is, Castle doctrine/stand your ground/etc.
    You have the right (for the moment) to defend your home/self from a threat (clearly that is what this is 3 armed men kicking in the door in the middle of the night, you can bet they are not freelance interior decorators)
    but dont most of those laws have a bit about shooting them if they are fleeing?

not saying i disagree with waht she did, one less scumbag criminal, and 2 more that hopefully wont try and break into someones home again, just wondering how the law in her state is with shooting fleeing thugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well done madam, you're doing gods work!!
    God Works....

Killed a guy

Yeah that makes sense :P

Note: She was right, but this is not something you celebrate though

Im against the gun laws,

But, lucky this is an example of where it actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    God Works....

Killed a guy

Yeah that makes sense :P

Note: She was right, but this is not something you celebrate though
    Sure it is. The outcome is righteous and just.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I'm not so sure gods son would agree with that.
    I am not a Christian. Whether the deity of that particular mythos concurs with my ethical judgment is neither here nor there to me.