Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Going to a rehabilitation center does not automatically land one in jail.
    Who's going to take her to rehab?

The dealer being the wife's cousin didn't help either, a lot of violence happens in families. Family will make you crazy.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

This is why you just murder the person, then, you can say it was self defense. Who are they going to believe, a dead heroin junkie and dealer, or someone with I'm guessing no criminal record and a government job.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

The guy planted a knife on the drug dealer. That makes it look like he was trying to get away with something. If he just beat his head in, no one would care, no one gives a fuck about drug dealers. If you want too get away with murder, kill drug dealers

Legally, he needs to go to jail. Can't have people bashing other people's heads in with baseball bats.

Morally, I personally have no quandaries with what he did. I would have bashed the dealer and my wife's heads in. Dumped the bodies and moved on with my life

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...ug-dealer.html

I can definitely understand the frustration, although he should have gave the cops a chance to do their job first. Personally, I hope he gave the drug dealer enough brain damage that the next home he sells heroin to has a wheelchair ramp.
    You'd be surprised what little cops can do in situations like this. Same reason why domestic abuse can continue despite people filing reports to the police.

Sometimes, taking matters in your own hands is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    You'd be surprised what little cops can do in situations like this. Same reason why domestic abuse can continue despite people filing reports to the police.

Sometimes, taking matters in your own hands is the only way.
    I'm inclined to agree.

If it was me, I would have just planned it better. Observe him, find is habits. When does he go to work, when does he go out, where does he go. When are his neighbors gone..etc etc.

Long story short, leadpipe to the bank of the head until his brains squirt out of his ears. No more drug dealer.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm inclined to agree.

If it was me, I would have just planned it better. Observe him, find is habits. When does he go to work, when does he go out, where does he go. When are his neighbors gone..etc etc.

Long story short, leadpipe to the bank of the head until his brains squirt out of his ears. No more drug dealer.

Easier said than done. Sometimes you can't plan.

Sometimes you know how much someone harmed your loved one, and then the next thing you know you see him and public.

You don't know when you'll get another chance. You'll get in trouble, but "who cares"; says the angry voice in your head that suddenly makes more sense than the rational one.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty dumb argument on behalf of the attorney. "I think he should have killed the bastard!" is not a typically persuasive argument when trying to get your client off the hook for assault. Which it was, assault. One person committing a crime does not make another person committing a crime against the first okay.

The guy probably loves his wife, but his wife's an addict. The best thing he could do for her and his cousin is get the cousin arrested and get his wife in rehab. The best thing he could have done for himself was cut off contact from his obviously shitty relatives and druggie wife and go make a better life for himself somewhere else. The choice he made? Worst available option. Now he's in jail, his drug-dealer cousin is going to get a shit-ton of money and his wife is still a druggie.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Great illustration of the difference between actual justice and legal justice.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...ug-dealer.html

I can definitely understand the frustration, although he should have gave the cops a chance to do their job first. Personally, I hope he gave the drug dealer enough brain damage that the next home he sells heroin to has a wheelchair ramp.
    This is interesting on a number of fronts. Interesting because awhlie back there was a story that popped up about a father who came home to find some young man (19 or so) sexually assaulting his 12 year old child (the details escape me - I can find the story if people are interested). The father beat the living shit out of the assaulter - actually put him in a coma for a few days. The cops when asked if they were going to prosecute the father for assault, said "I don't see that he did anything wrong." Which I could not have agreed more on.

This case is obviously different, on a number of fronts, but still rings a similar chord. I would have to say I disagree with the prosecution in this case - albeit for mostly emotional reasons.

edit: found it - great pic of the assaulter
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-09-24 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Going to a rehabilitation center does not automatically land one in jail.
    youre talking to someone that knows from past experience

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Alternatively, he could have saved himself all this trouble by divorcing the druggie moron and leaving the dipsh-t to her fate.

If there were any kids, a lawyer who's even partially awake can get them away from an addict.
    you have no such thing of any idea what drug addiction really is by the looks of this stupid comment

the guy shoulda been more careful,
    follow the dealer home, kidnap him at an ideal time, find a shitty neighbourhood known for gangs and drug pushers and beat the shit outta him then leave him there. no witnesses and the police will just shrug and say its gang violence.