Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Looking at logs from the first day of mythics, ret seems to be doing quite well. DK's moved all the way at the bottom, dafuq happened there?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crits-N-Gigglz View Post
    Looking at logs from the first day of mythics, ret seems to be doing quite well. DK's moved all the way at the bottom, dafuq happened there?
    Every DK DPS spec is below average, every Paladin DPS spec is below average, it's not like we're that much better off than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Just to clarify, something is completely broken. Warcraftlogs is full ok retribution palas pulling up to 500k single target dps with templers verdict alone being around 220k dps alone.

One of many examples:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Link me all the other Rets pulling those numbers. Ive seen this log posted on other forums and this dude is the only one pulling something like this. Possible he found a bug or something

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Link me all the other Rets pulling those numbers. Ive seen this log posted on other forums and this dude is the only one pulling something like this. Possible he found a bug or something
    only thing I see is that they all gained the retribution buff anywhere from 3-6 times toward the end of the fight. So maybe they are just cheesing to get high parses or happened to get lucky as people died.

After the buffs, changed somethink on stats priority? Or haste 30% is the way to go yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Just to clarify, something is completely broken. Warcraftlogs is full ok retribution palas pulling up to 500k single target dps with templers verdict alone being around 220k dps alone.

One of many examples:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    Ok so something is up. That dude is hitting 600k Templars verdict normal and critting for 1.5mil at the start of the fight. Thats no retribution buff. His average hits over the fight are 620k for templars verdict....

Maybe if he had the legendary cape i would think it was ok, but he doesnt even have that. Doesnt have echo either.

thought maybe he had high crit with his crit food and used virtue's blade but he was using blade of wrath.

what gives.
    Last edited by -Rufio-; 2016-09-28 at 03:37 PM.