Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Mythic Plus chest

The one in your order hall

Is there a list of what item you get according to the dungeon you've cleared?

15+ Year Old Account
    When does this chest appear?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    When does this chest appear?
    its in your class hall now, it will open next week, consuming your current keystone, to give you a reward based on your highest "WON" (means you completed it in time) keystone of last week, well also giving you a new keystone, some gear, AP, etc, and even legendaries if your lucky

also dont know beary on beta all i got was like random pieces of gear
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its in your class hall now, it will open next week, consuming your current keystone, to give you a reward based on your highest "WON" (means you completed it in time) keystone of last week, well also giving you a new keystone, some gear, AP, etc, and even legendaries if your lucky

Very informative, thank you.

So it won't give me for example loot based on my level 6 keystone I haven't done but my level 4 I did this week right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So it won't give me for example loot based on my level 6 keystone I haven't done but my level 4 I did this week right?
    yes, it will only give you loot based on the highest level you completed in the time (idk if this means for example if you complete 2 fast enough you skip 3, if it counts as 3 is your highest) but yes, so it will count as 4, but once you do that level 6 keystone if you can complete it in time, then you will get a level 6 keystone chest

and for example a level 10 keystone will give you 880 gear next week from your chest (and also will drop 880, however currently gear cant be baseline higher then 850 for this week)

yes, it will only give you loot based on the highest level you completed in the time (idk if this means for example if you complete 2 fast enough you skip 3, if it counts as 3 is your highest) but yes, so it will count as 4, but once you do that level 6 keystone if you can complete it in time, then you will get a level 6 keystone chest

and for example a level 10 keystone will give you 880 gear next week from your chest (and also will drop 880, however currently gear cant be baseline higher then 850 for this week)
    Yeah I'll get loot based on rank 4 then. Because I really don't wanna do EOA rank 6.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah I'll get loot based on rank 4 then. Because I really don't wanna do EOA rank 6.
    yeah im a demo lock so... im stuck on +2 :/ most groups i join either decline me cause demo lock, or are just bad groups, or well i do pretty bad on trash (in comparrison to mages and hunters) and end up failing time, i allmost did a +5 arcway, but a ghost spawned ontop of us during second to last boss and killed us, so we had to take the 3 min walk back to him ended up failing, aswell as in another group court of stars +5 we were doing fine till we reached second boss and had a demo lock and feral druid so... we died to imps non stop... woulda made it, had 10 mins to do the last part
    also idk what the fuck but we cleared allmost the whole place and only found the warlock orb and 2 prof things, wtf, what happened to the enginnering orb and all the other buffs?

yeah im a demo lock so... im stuck on +2 :/ most groups i join either decline me cause demo lock, or are just bad groups, or well i do pretty bad on trash (in comparrison to mages and hunters) and end up failing time, i allmost did a +5 arcway, but a ghost spawned ontop of us during second to last boss and killed us, so we had to take the 3 min walk back to him ended up failing, aswell as in another group court of stars +5 we were doing fine till we reached second boss and had a demo lock and feral druid so... we died to imps non stop... woulda made it, had 10 mins to do the last part
    also idk what the fuck but we cleared allmost the whole place and only found the warlock orb and 2 prof things, wtf, what happened to the enginnering orb and all the other buffs?
    There are like multitudes of 4-man groups boosting anyone with a +2 key

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    There are like multitudes of 4-man groups boosting anyone with a +2 key
    ive got a 4 arcway depleted i would love to get it completed : / but yeah, ive used my +2 key, its +4 arcway depleted and i cant find any groups anymore

Deleted
    You don't have to complete dungeon in time for weekly chest to upgrade. You can even use depleted keystone to upgrade your weekly chest.

Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    You don't have to complete dungeon in time for weekly chest to upgrade. You can even use depleted keystone to upgrade your weekly chest.
    This. Also Mythic plus gear only scales to 865 minimum. It won't go to 880. Only mythic 10 chests will give you 880.

Is it based on your own keystone, or just the highest you have done for the week?

Quote Originally Posted by BreaKerNZ View Post
    Is it based on your own keystone, or just the highest you have done for the week?
    I'd hope the later, otherwise the other 4 people of a group would be fucked..

Any mythic+ you complete so if you do a lvl 8 for +2 you currently get a 8 chest for a 875 I lvl piece. If you start your +10 stone and spend 1hr in there and clear it and get a 10 depleted stone you will get a 880 piece.

Even if your own keystone is lvl 2 after you completed a +10 you will get a 880 item

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Any mythic+ you complete so if you do a lvl 8 for +2 you currently get a 8 chest for a 875 I lvl piece. If you start your +10 stone and spend 1hr in there and clear it and get a 10 depleted stone you will get a 880 piece.

Even if your own keystone is lvl 2 after you completed a +10 you will get a 880 item
    you have to complete the dungeon in time for it to count to the weekly chest reward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    you have to complete the dungeon in time for it to count to the weekly chest reward.
    Any source? iirc completing the dungeon works fine. Our MoS +10 run shows as my weekly best as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Any source? iirc completing the dungeon works fine. Our MoS +10 run shows as my weekly best as well.
    Just click on the chest in your class hall and it says "complete a mythic keystone dungeon within the time limit and return next week to claim your reward".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    You have to complete the dungeon within it's time limit in order to make it count for the weekly chest, that's how it works. You only get loot from the boss if you miss the timer, redoing the dungeon and completing it within the timer will replenish the keystone and grant chest

I'm excited to see. We cleared up to +3 our first night, and haven't tried +4 yet. We may or may not get another run in this week. Probably will, maybe Monday night. It's a fun way to work things, having that chest waiting in our order hall all week. Like Christmas presents under the tree...

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a base item level based on +++s cleared?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"