7+ Year Old Account

If I prestige now, do I lost my honor talents? Should I wait til 7.1?

If I prestige now, do I lost my honor talents? Should I wait til 7.1?

Not sure if that is as current thing or if I should wait or lose all my talents.

Either way you will get them back in 7.1, so you're just wasting exp by waiting.

Depends on what you do. If you play for fun and just do BGs or skirms go ahead and prestige. If you're at all serious about rated PvP then wait until 7.1, because otherwise you'll be at a massive disadvantage until you get all the talents back.

So the disadvantages are really that big in the arena? Also from what rating you speak? Low rating arena should be fine, am i right?

What's the point of prestige? Mounts and skins? Definitely not worth it.

Well unless you actually aim for gladiator or something who cares? :P go for it.

As of now when you select prestige, it resets your honor talents.
    Personally I hit lvl 50 honor past weekends, but i am gonna sit @ 50 till 7.1 or a weekends when i know ill have 2 whole days of free time to grind up the levels back, since i am pushing arena now and need my honor talents >.<

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Depends on what you do. If you play for fun and just do BGs or skirms go ahead and prestige. If you're at all serious about rated PvP then wait until 7.1, because otherwise you'll be at a massive disadvantage until you get all the talents back.
    It really is a big disadvantage. I'm missing out on a lot of damage not having echo slam, and I miss spell reflect too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on how serious you are in PvP and also your spec. Some specs get pretty good 1-10 talents which you can get pretty fast and use competitively, some don't.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Do you get artifact powers from lvling prestige? And if so. How much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Today the weekly skirmish arena thing started, I was getting 150 per win and 52 per loss. I suggest if you want to prestige do it then grind it out hard. I won about 75-80% of my matches going double DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Today the weekly skirmish arena thing started, I was getting 150 per win and 52 per loss. I suggest if you want to prestige do it then grind it out hard. I won about 75-80% of my matches going double DH.
    Its easy to counter 2x dh by running Ret/DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Its easy to counter 2x dh by running Ret/DH.
    Didn't know the discussion was about what's easy to counter To respond though that is why we have won most of our matches, the only thing that has given us a problem is a paladin + anything. Besides that we have stomped all other comps. As for Ret/DH I am sure there are plenty of combos out there that easily counter them as well. There are tons of counters lol.

Back on topic, skirmishing gives me roughly 500 honor every 10 minutes minimum right now. So now is the perfect time to grind out honor hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Didn't know the discussion was about what's easy to counter To respond though that is why we have won most of our matches, the only thing that has given us a problem is a paladin + anything. Besides that we have stomped all other comps. As for Ret/DH I am sure there are plenty of combos out there that easily counter them as well. There are tons of counters lol.

Back on topic, skirmishing gives me roughly 500 honor every 10 minutes minimum right now. So now is the perfect time to grind out honor hard.
    Yeh sorry was a bit off topic :P, but ya 2s skrimish is best way to farm honor; however, i like to do BGs as well while i farm honor (while i am taking break from skrimishes) cuz BGs have a chance to drop legendaries, i am yet to hear that skrimish drop legendaries.

I prestiged last night, and got up to honor lvl 12 pretty fast, due to this weeks bonus in skirmish ^^,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    I prestiged last night, and got up to honor lvl 12 pretty fast, due to this weeks bonus in skirmish ^^,
    Fair enough, but it slows down as you progress.

I would love to burn through to 50 again in Skirmishes but as a Healer, it would have to be 3s :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    What's the point of prestige? Mounts and skins? Definitely not worth it.
    Little gold, and quite alright AP gains (in 7.1 with buffed melee AP item and AP in place of talents).
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Do 3s skrimish?
    Make a group with lfg tool, and say it's for honor farm ^^,