Updated Shadow Priest Hotfixes:

Priest
    Shadow

Mind Sear damage increased by 80% and Insanity generation increased by 50%.
    Mind Flay damage increased by 20%.
    Mind Spike damage increased by 28%.
    Void Ray maximum stacks reduced to 4.

Developers’ Notes: Given the damage increase to Mind Sear, Mind Flay, and Mind Spike, this still results in an overall increase to the value of the talent.

Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion is active.

Developers’ Notes: We would prefer that Surrender to Madness not be as dominant as it is, and that it can’t be extended for quite so long. However, addressing this further would require significant changes to the spec beyond what we want to do in a tuning pass at this time. We will look for an opportunity to take a more comprehensive look at this issue in a future patch.

What do you guys think? Personally I think the dispersion change is fair, it did seem too op for certain situations, heals, damage reduce, kills insanity generation and increases stacks of insanity. I like em, can't wait to try em. Really glad all the SPriest in the community came together to voice their opinion on the matter.

Together we are strong. Now let's melt faces

Blizzard: Fuck Shadow, let's nerf it into the ground!

:: one weekend later ::

Blizzard: It was just a prank bros, have some buffs instead.

Deleted
    The Blue post says this buffs are in addition to the MH nerfs. So overall we are still being hugely nerfed.

After carefully considering the constructive feedback we’ve received over the weekend, we’ve made some revisions to this week’s tuning. The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region.

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    The Blue post says this buffs are in addition to the MH nerfs. So overall we are still being hugely nerfed.

After carefully considering the constructive feedback we’ve received over the weekend, we’ve made some revisions to this week’s tuning. The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region.
    If you scroll down on the patch notes, they've crossed out all of the other nerfs. Whether or not that's actually intended, I have no fucking idea but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

The previous shadow changes were crossed out (as seen here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...s-september-26) if you scroll down, so these are the only shadow changes. So nerf to dispersion, but a buff otherwise. Seems like an overall boost, especially if you don't use STM.

There's already a thread about this here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...adow-Buffs-lol

Please look at existing threads before creating new ones.