Deleted

RoP Weakaura help

Hey I'm trying to make a Rune of Power weakaura that show the aura duration as a icon ,but since the aura itself dosnt have the duration and the timer is instead placed under your unit frame, didnt find a way to make it.

Anyone can help or have a weakaura that works like I wish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moai View Post
    Hey I'm trying to make a Rune of Power weakaura that show the aura duration as a icon ,but since the aura itself dosnt have the duration and the timer is instead placed under your unit frame, didnt find a way to make it.

Anyone can help or have a weakaura that works like I wish?
    I think it counts as a totem rather than an aura, if that helps?

Deleted
    I have a related question as well, is there a way to change the RoP WA icon or make it glow or whatever, based on wether or not you are inside of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty basic, it's just a decay bar that counts down. It works, and you can customise the appearance.

dmtUcaGlfX2uQMPefZwvDtfGVjO2Pk2lSBPA)ik(jIQHrPgNszOkqdwb1WjLoMuohPAHkslvbzXkklNQEOevEkQLHK NJWuPyYsy6exub0vLOQNHuxNkBuq(TqBwL2Ue52s6YIMMaFxH6Wk5AQIrROA8su6KikDlsXPj58kKptj)frESQ0Obd 4k4cWfWaUSKFVePGJg7j666BHdRtPVVf(b8iYVxIuqin760nAkk9gvRrTttJRMGaW3yxc9xweGjV8MYq2ZabpB5lx8 h9WGtdhBCOqO9wWU92MUnnf9JnTnUAEOXHgNgeW)4QagWY6NDbgWv3xuWabc4c19QEDFzemGRUVOGbceW(1Bcd4Q7l kyGab8D9kQyhgWv3xuWabcyTL0kRF2fyaxDFrbdeiG9XFcd4Q7lkyGabcyFAPIDZiTj4LZVMT8GvDLq6nw1(tjlWPb 21fVYYk9Wa(g9vCSHaE9kQsPXRSSs)aIfjo2GfVYYk9Wa(1riXkP5QIeSOQzbyzK2emHSehb4(QMeWGtd8qUEsMHhm oo9qa76zPSlGxojc(g9vCSb7issAJJtpMcolLDbSjkzfSJij56kbtb7isssuY6zvtmdSJijDJ(kMc2rKK8zDP6QUfM cb88uznxqOh9MTEyk6D6Ga7gDyC1eSbU7QgVYYk9e40aREJDmd8yvHmhHcEOATTThDQ2MEa9oUAccaRkapKRNKz4bJ JtpeWeGPMqnPn5bCjCAbunia