Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love my BrM and the unique playstyle. Itemlevel 856 but when it comes to mythic+ dungeons I just don't want to do them if it's over +2 or +3. It's a pain for myself and for the healer and I prefer to just going in as WW or even as MW. I also raid and we have done 3/7 hc.

I feel like I have nothing to show for my gear. A prot warrior or guardian with equal gear level can just run in, pick up 3 packs and be fine. For me, that is close to impossible or if it's not impossible, it is simply too much work. Thinking about just giving up and swapping to WW as main, at least then I feel useful.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeh View Post
    I love my BrM and the unique playstyle. Itemlevel 856 but when it comes to mythic+ dungeons I just don't want to do them if it's over +2 or +3. It's a pain for myself and for the healer and I prefer to just going in as WW or even as MW. I also raid and we have done 3/7 hc.

I feel like I have nothing to show for my gear. A prot warrior or guardian with equal gear level can just run in, pick up 3 packs and be fine. For me, that is close to impossible or if it's not impossible, it is simply too much work. Thinking about just giving up and swapping to WW as main, at least then I feel useful.

Anyone else feel the same way?
    Personally when playing high mythic+ (6-10) as a Brewmaster, most of my time is spend kiting from the range with keg smashes and occasionally going into melee when I have some brews. In my opinion brewmaster has a nice advantage compared to other tanks when tanking for example. Necrotic affix. And I'm playing WW as my main spec so my mastery/versatility gears are far from optimal with two dps trinkets. Item level is 865 with WW legendary gloves so that may also be affecting my survivability alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlab View Post
    I think one of the big problems with Brewmasters at the moment is the truly staggering (no pun intended) amount of misinformation! Even people playing the class don't understand it in many cases and perpetuate myths.
    Can you recommend any good guides?

Quote Originally Posted by hapuzki View Post
    Personally when playing high mythic+ (6-10) as a Brewmaster, most of my time is spend kiting from the range with keg smashes and occasionally going into melee when I have some brews. In my opinion brewmaster has a nice advantage compared to other tanks when tanking for example. Necrotic affix. And I'm playing WW as my main spec so my mastery/versatility gears are far from optimal with two dps trinkets. Item level is 865 with WW legendary gloves so that may also be affecting my survivability alot.
    That is a nice idea tbh, need to try kiting abit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Funeh View Post
    That is a nice idea tbh, need to try kiting abit more.

This is indeed something I often do myself. Any non range, non boss trash can be perma kited with keg smash making many trash pulls trivial. This is extremly useful for this weeks m+ buff where mobs enrage low hp. I pull many packs at once and just roll around corners and back around the dungeon as they wont reset and I wont lose aggro. And the big slow makes it easy for the melees to follow