Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...another "HUGE BOMBSHELL" that happens to be more of a complete dud?

I'm shocked. Truly shocked. Allow my to express my shock via an emoji, or whatever they're called now, like the kids use nowadays : |
    Why do you suppose the corporate media doesn't discuss issues like correlations between campaign donations and bank bailouts? Well, maybe that has to do with the fact that in the media there is a high correlation between telling the truth and being taken off the air.

Amazing to think its been 5 years since somebody on network cable talked straight.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Why do you suppose the corporate media doesn't discuss issues like correlations between campaign donations and bank bailouts?
    Because you need more than weak correlations for it to be newsworthy. Especially when the infinitely more reasonable, rational, and simple explanation of, "They were bailed out so the entire economy didn't tank even harder and millions of American's didn't lose their savings." is readily at-hand.

Also, because Glenn Beck probably wasn't there with his whiteboard of crazy conspiracy theories with all the stereotypical red arrows connecting barely related events.

Well, maybe that has to do with the fact that in the media there is a high correlation between telling the truth and being taken off the air.
    For-profit media aren't going to ruffle the feathers of those they want to be on the good side of. That's a whole other ball of wax though.

Also, I'm not terribly sure what this has to do with the topic of this thread, but alright.

Deleted
    I dont really think they could find anything to discredit those people more. Hillary is already the lowest of the low and those who ignore all the proof now will not care about anything new either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    I dont really think they could find anything to discredit those people more. Hillary is already the lowest of the low and those who ignore all the proof now will not care about anything new either.
    actual evidence and facts would in fact do a lot in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you suppose the corporate media doesn't discuss issues like correlations between campaign donations and bank bailouts? Well, maybe that has to do with the fact that in the media there is a high correlation between telling the truth and being taken off the air.
    Its almost like the astronomically small group of rich people who own all the businesses are the same astronomically small group of rich people who make most of the political contributions in this country.

So guccifer is now claiming that these come from Clinton's private email.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/GUCCIFER_...25088796364800

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    actual evidence and facts would in fact do a lot in fact.
    Ok lets start with media lying about her health as well as other things, there are videos all over the internet proving she fell down. Clearly a a fact.

Then her lying about Trump and attacking cartoon frogs instead of real problems. Like Trumps taxes. Who in their right mind would pay more taxes than is legally required? Repeating pure lies, like the "wage gap" which is proven countless times to be pure fiction as real statistics are out there. Oh yea and the emails, destroying the lives of the women her husband raped, getting people killed, suggesting "droning" people she doesnt like. The list is miles long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok lets start with media lying about her health as well as other things, there are videos all over the internet proving she fell down. Clearly a a fact.

Then her lying about Trump and attacking cartoon frogs instead of real problems. Like Trumps taxes. Who in their right mind would pay more taxes than is legally required? Repeating pure lies, like the "wage gap" which is proven countless times to be pure fiction as real statistics are out there. Oh yea and the emails, destroying the lives of the women her husband raped, getting people killed, suggesting "droning" people she doesnt like. The list is miles long.
    Trump doesn't get a pass, he should pay all his taxes just like anyone else.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/1...ave-Reams-Docs

Seems like Guccifer 2.0 just released some information on a hack that involved the Clinton Foundation and perhaps some other politicians. I'm not really sure what to make of it right now, I see lots of stuff going around claiming a correlation between campaign contributions from banks and TARP bailout money. There are supposedly a massive number of documents, not sure if they have all been released or whether this story has been verified yet.

Anyone else have any information on what is being released?
    Anything coming from this guy needs to be read with a world ending asteroid size grain of salt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Trump doesn't get a pass, he should pay all his taxes just like anyone else.
    And he has? He has never committed a tax fraud.

10+ Year Old Account
    And he has? He has never committed a tax fraud.
    He has never been caught/convicted.

If you right wingers are allowed to convict the Clintons in the court of public opinion based on bullshit then us left leaners can do the same to Trump.

Guilty until proven innocent when he releases his tax returns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

If you right wingers are allowed to convict the Clinton's in the court of public opinion based on bullshit then us left leaners can do the same to Trump.

Nope, anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size wouldn't pay more taxes than their required to. Even if he used loopholes in laws, its still perfectly legal. Clintons on the other hand have done lots of illegal shit. There are no excuses for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size wouldn't pay more taxes than their required to. Even if he used loopholes in laws, its still perfectly legal. Clintons on the other hand have done lots of illegal shit. There are no excuses for that.
    Where's the evidence? Where are the convictions?

Oh yeah in fictional books written by right winger conspiracy theorist cashing in on the idiots who believe that shit.

How do you know he hasn't done anything illegal?

Most of those lack facts and evidence and are just witch hunt material tin foil hat talking points, and its not that he "just doesn't have any taxes to pay" its him gaming the system AND utilizing shady and in some cases illegal means to do it, on top of his tax plan that favors the rich first and and only.

unlike clinton: we have evidence: tangible, verifiable, evidence of corruption and bad business practices in things like Trump vitamins, Trump U, Trump foundation, cuba, russia, iran, ect And then you have the whole character attributes like him bragging about business deals of pennies on the dollar transactions during various times of poor economy. or freaking twitter wars at 3am or asking "why can't we just nuke them" problem solving for everything.
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2016-10-04 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Where's the evidence? Where are the convictions?

Oh yeah in fictional books written by right winger conspiracy theorist cashing in on the idiots who believe that shit.
    The evidence is all over the place, just do a Google search.

As for idiots, you've been had, my friend Youd only need an IQ slightly higher than your shoe size to know Hillary is lying through her teeth about everything. Just listen to any of her speeches and compare that to actual statistics. Racist Pepe? What the actual f... wage cap, lies about Trump being racist while he just speaks out against illegals.. cause wanting people to uphold the laws is totally racist /facepalm.

If you right wingers are allowed to convict the Clintons in the court of public opinion based on bullshit then us left leaners can do the same to Trump.

if trump was in trouble with the IRS wouldn't they actually say something? i mean they have spoken out before but if Trumps in trouble with them, they are keeping quiet about it.

The evidence is all over the place, just do a Google search.

As for idiots, you've been had, my friend Youd only need an IQ slightly higher than your shoe size to know Hillary is lying through her teeth about everything. Just listen to any of her speeches and compare that to actual statistics. Racist Pepe? What the actual f... wage cap, lies about Trump being racist while he just speaks out against illegals.. cause wanting people to uphold the laws is totally racist /facepalm.
    Since you've managed to fabulously miss the point here it is: the standard of evidence by which you're holding Clinton to for claiming she's a criminal would also land Trump in prison easily. Farenthold alone would have seen to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    How do you know he hasn't done anything illegal?
    I dont.. but Clinton clearly has and is doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if trump was in trouble with the IRS wouldn't they actually say something? i mean they have spoken out before but if Trumps in trouble with them, they are keeping quiet about it.
    One could say the same about Clinton sooooo yeah...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi