10+ Year Old Account

Demonology and the Wrathguard...

Anyone else like me who hopes if/when they bring the glyph back to wow, the Wrathguard has the swords the NPC's have now?

I don't hate the Hellreavers, I just think the swords the NPC's have are really cool and they match it's general color scheme.

I have been looking for it on the AH. It lists as a legion glyph but yet to see it on the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I have been looking for it on the AH. It lists as a legion glyph but yet to see it on the AH.
    I've looked it up and so far the consensus seems to be it isn't in game, if it is so far no one has located it

Of all the changes made to our class, this is one of those that bother me the most. I rolled Supremacy since the Mists pre-patch and I had grown quite attached to my Wrathguard in those 4 years. Also, while I don't do much RP, in what little I had, he played an important role; so I've also been checking the AH and asking around on Trade, but no-one seems to have it.

Deleted
    Its not the game atm and its unknown if it ll be in the future. All we know is that it didnt go live cause they had problems balancing the dmd of wrathguard and felguard, but nothing is officially confirmed either.

I want it too tbh, but on the other hand after all this fuzz..idk even if it gets in the game i wont buy it for the 200+k gold ppl will sell it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    Its not the game atm and its unknown if it ll be in the future. All we know is that it didnt go live cause they had problems balancing the dmd of wrathguard and felguard, but nothing is officially confirmed either.

I want it too tbh, but on the other hand after all this fuzz..idk even if it gets in the game i wont buy it for the 200+k gold ppl will sell it.
    I figured it may be something like that...Blizz does have problems balancing 2H vs DW against each other in the same class...just look at the old Frost. Guessing they don't want any DPS difference since glyphs aren't supposed to affect damage.

At this point I'd say just give Demo back the old Supremacy and let Destruction and Affliction use the current one. I really miss the Wrathguard...

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post

Which is kinda odd because the succubus uses one weapon but the shivarra does.

Deleted
    Haven't seen it either. Prefered the previous Wrathguard model though, the face on the new one just looks.. off

They could at least give us a fel lord model to replace the felguard....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Which is kinda odd because the succubus uses one weapon but the shivarra does.
    You know...I was thinking about that yesterday and it does seem odd.