Deleted

This window pops up every time I log in.

http://imgur.com/a/rJYNl

I have no idea what addon is doing it or why, but literally every time I log in or reload, this window pops up. It's done it from day 1 and it's really annoying. Does anybody know what's doing it or how to get rid?

this is a problem which appears if you use TSM and ExorsusRaidTools together. If you want this window gone you gotta edit the LUA file of ExRT
    there is a workaround i found on reddit which worked for me:

I just made Exorsus not update artifact info by adding

if true then
    return
    end

right after

local function UpdateArtifactData()

in line 9524 of \Addons\ExRT\ExCD2.lua
    ExRT functions just fine and I don't get the annoying error spam whenever UI loads in.
    P.S: never written LUA, might be an easier way of exiting out of the function

the workaround from fuppycino worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by hornyhostage View Post
    this is a problem which appears if you use TSM and ExorsusRaidTools together. If you want this window gone you gotta edit the LUA file of ExRT

if true then
    return
    end

right after

ExRT functions just fine and I don't get the annoying error spam whenever UI loads in.

Thanks for the tip, I also have this problem, hopefully this will solve it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyhostage View Post

if true then
    return
    end

right after

if true then
    return
    end
    if not C_ArtifactUI.GetEquippedArtifactInfo() then
    return

So it appears like that you mean?

I actually started getting this blank window yesterday, but after I installed Masque and I don't use ExRT or TSM. I don't think Masque does anything with the artifact API, so it's got to be some addon that updated. I haven't looked too much into it.

Some addon is probably querying artifact data before artifact data is available.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I actually started getting this blank window yesterday, but after I installed Masque and I don't use ExRT or TSM. I don't think Masque does anything with the artifact API, so it's got to be some addon that updated. I haven't looked too much into it.

Some addon is probably querying artifact data before artifact data is available.
    Masque is just skinning buttons/icons, has nothing to do with the Artifact. Hence I've not go this issue and got Masque for years already. So it's defo not Masque

So, I'm digging a little further. Some addon is trying to call the ArtifactUI upon login, but GetTotalPurchasedRanks returns nil right at login, and the ArtifactUI is comparing it to nil. This causes an error and a blank ArtifactUI on login. This was first noticed by ExRT users a few weeks ago, but now one of my many addons is doing it. I will report further when I narrow down which one.

Edit: It's Hekili, or an issue with LibArtifactData included with it.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-10-06 at 03:04 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

7+ Year Old Account
    I have the same issue, and it has started to bug me. Had it since Legion started. Never thought much of it until I see this thread title and knew immediately what is was. I use TSM and ERT, but not Hekili. So I will try the LUA code edit and see how that goes.

This issue popped up again in patch 7.1, does anyone more savvy know if the same fix will work with the updated addon?