Deleted

"Best" Druid race

Hey, I'm a bit split since I don't know if I should level up my worgen or my troll, I'm playing mostly guardian and resto.

Does the chow+troll trick work with bear druids too?

Go beef or go home!
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    Go beef or go home!
    +1

I never understood why warstomp has been left the way it is for all those years. For tanking and healing in casual content it is ridiculously useful.

If you are male and do not like the size of the bulls you have a number of mitigation options. 1) Genderbend and make a cow instead. 2) learn treeform. 3) embrace the tail and legarms and just learn to live with it.

Deleted
    dreaming of the day they'll let a good looking race horde side be druids. please let me belf it up already :/

Deleted
    Mostly asking because baby's first bl as a racial sounds pretty good, specially if fighter chow stacks with troll racial and bear form extra HP/healing.

Quote Originally Posted by allana View Post
    dreaming of the day they'll let a good looking race horde side be druids. please let me belf it up already :/
    Who there buddy.

Pandarens - when the time comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Hey, I'm a bit split since I don't know if I should level up my worgen or my troll, I'm playing mostly guardian and resto.

Does the chow+troll trick work with bear druids too?
    Once you go troll, you never reroll...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Tauren, for possibly the first time since vanilla. They seem to have gotten the old troll treatment - take a race that's not very popular and give it intentionally overpowered racials to balance the numbers.

With Endurance being massively buffed to where it's actually decent (~1300 stamina), Brawn added for a nice bit of throughput (+2% crit damage/healing), War Stomp still as OP as ever, and the herbalism racial actually useful (bonus speed rather than skill)... it's nice. Especially if you're going guardian.

What nonsense. Female tauren and troll are some of the best looking models. Assuming you want someone who looks like they're actually able to take on the Burning Legion, that is, and not just some Barbie doll. Not as awesome as female orcs, but then nothing in this game ever has been or will be.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

From a lore perspective, Trolls have been druids since the dawn of time. It only took Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman and then re-hashes of each instance for the Devs to make Trolls a playable druid race.

Worgen however, are just cursed humans. I don't think they'd know druidism if it weren't for them blocking themselves off from the world and being cursed.

Ignoring lore and focussing on gameplay and aesthetics, both are cool. Worgen get more forms to shift into. Manbearwolfcatbirdtree... pig (if against a mage with polymorph pig glyph that manages to get you while you arent shapeshifted) and tree form is purely aesthetic (not to be confused with the Tree of Life healing cooldown).

Trolls get the same minus the human and instead of wolves they are trolls.

Personally I find shadowmeld way too useful to play anything else, but the horde races are practically stronger. Worgens... meeh... doesn't really need a 4th speed boost...

As some who has a Tauren Guardian/Feral druid and a Night Elf Resto/Guardian druid, I'd say I prefer Night Elves the most.

"Best," is hard to define. Every druid is important and unique.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Personally I find shadowmeld way too useful to play anything else, but the horde races are practically stronger. Worgens... meeh... doesn't really need a 4th speed boost...
    There is no such thing as enough speed boosts.
    I can prove it.

I think only taurens can be druids. I've seen a couple of trolls but I'm sure they are mostly impostors...

No. Not in a million years. Druids is where the blood elf corruption stops. Plus taurens are really good looking...

TBH for guardian at least both tauren and nelf racials are better than the others (especially tauren), but if you want to choose between worgen and troll, I'd say troll since the haste racial could be useful as a healer while the worgen racials aren't very useful for neither tanking nor healing, with all the movement speed buffs a druid already has.

Deleted
    troll when horde

nelf when alliance

worgen and tauren are a joke

Deleted
    We trolls be da best race.

Who doesn't like tusks?