Deleted

Shadow: Need helps please.

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty unsatisfied with my Shadow-DPS and I hope, some guys of you can help me maybe.
    Armory:
    eu.battle. net/wow/de/character/forscherliga/joephi/advanced
    Logs:
    warcraftlogs. com/reports/gWFZjADqL4QmJ2RX
    warcraftlogs. com/reports/HavG17Kmk9zLfTt3

Am I missing haste? Should I need much much more, befor I can do a lot of dmg during StM?

First of all, please try to post things that fit together. I see Mark of the Claw (neck enchant) in your logs, but a haste enchant on your necklace. I see no Twist of Fate buff in your logs, but you have it specced in your armory link.

Gear: 26% Haste for 853 is somewhat low, yes. Try to get more Haste and less Crit. Also try to get other trinkets. Both Bough and Sinew aren't too good for Shadow. Int/Haste stat sticks (even 840), Shock Baton or any other trinket out of EN will work wonders.

Talents: Get PI instead of Mindbender. That will help you tremendously during StM. Cast PI whenever it suits you. The better you get at StM, the later you want to cast PI. I usually try to cast it at 60 stacks to get to 100 without dieing.
    As stated before, use ToF as well.

Your main problem is your Haste and your StM timing. Looking at the Nythendra log, the boss died at 4:15, and you went into your last VF on 3:00, which is way too late. Try to get into StM 90-105 seconds before the boss dies.

If you're having problems with timing StM correctly, look up Djriff's "Time to Die" Weakaura string. It tells you based on your raid's damage when the boss will die. It's pretty simple but helps a lot with managing StM and other important CDs (PI/VoiT).

Get more Haste/less Crit, get better at StM timing, and you'll be perfectly fine!

Deleted
    Thanks a lot Tharid and sorry for the mixed up logs / armory link. My gear changed a lot in that time span. The weakaura from Djriff look insanly good :-)