Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Lincoln didn't care about slavery; he cared about preserving the Union as well as the tax base for the federal government. So, to be frank, your example has no legs. Also, in terms of the OP, I don't care about the children of foreigners, and I applaud the German and European resistance to a foreign invasion at the behest of the traitors within the government. Now, if they had any balls, they would turn their anger on the politicians, bankers, Marxists, and industrialists that pushed this nonsense to begin with.
    It's true that for Internet Tough Guys, which commenting about having big guns on videos of losers screaming with foam in the mouth about ''DAAAAH DJEEEEEWS '' is an act of heroism. Punching schoolchildren must qualify for the ''Golden Aryan Stud'' medal

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    This thread really took off.

I think attacking children is wrong no matter what, those who do it should be imprisioned.

With that being said, it's not a shock that it is happening.
    It's inevitable really, not everyone is going to throw their legs up in the air and get fucked. Stay tuned for bigger shit from people with actual goals and balls that won't pick on little kids but the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Herrington View Post
    Here, let me hold your hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Sadly I can't force your mind to comprehend that already tainted and biased article that got gooned. I'm sure you can find breadcrumbs.
    Bald guys with eyes bulging on YouTube scream and order to believe that cultural marxism is a jew plot. That make it ''the absolute truth'' for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's true that for Internet Tough Guys, which commenting about having big guns on videos of losers screaming with foam in the mouth about ''DAAAAH DJEEEEEWS '' is an act of heroism. Punching schoolchildren must qualify for the ''Golden Aryan Stud'' medal
    You seem to be on some alt-right bashing autopilot mode. Would you like to discuss your favorite Nazi frog?

It's inevitable really, not everyone is going to throw their legs up in the air and get fucked. Stay tuned for bigger shit from people with actual goals and balls that won't pick on little kids but the real problem.
    Yeah, they said that already in Germany. A little more than a decade later, T-34s were rolling in streets....

Deleted
    You seem to be on some alt-right bashing autopilot mode. Would you like to discuss your favorite Nazi frog?
    dont even try to make sense of what she posts, its a waste of time.

Bald guys with eyes bulging on YouTube scream and order to believe that cultural marxism is a jew plot. That make it ''the absolute truth'' for some people.
    Ho hum the way we got to this point in western society is pure coincidence and our world is inherently chaotic, no one has an agenda or any real power. Our politicians are beholden to the people and democracy isn't a lie. Sorry that was just me mimicking you by sticking my head in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The only people at fault for beating up children are the people beating up children.

...except for all of the ones not causing problems in countries like the US?

So basically you're advising forcibly splitting up families and creating a host of single mothers living there instead?

So apparently Germans are just itching to adopt foreign children?
    yes, i am saying to forcibly split up families. the males can't be trusted.

and there could be a place where western families go to register. it wouldn't get a lot out of syria, but it's better than just letting in thousands without restriction.

and they are causing trouble. rape reports have skyrocketed and the un admitted that a lot of them are likely jihadists. so, yeah.

Yeah, they said that already in Germany. A little more than a decade later, T-34s were rolling in streets....
    You seem pretty Nazi and WW2 obsessed. Eat some matzo to calm down and purge Hitler from your head.

Standard alt-right manual :

If someone mock you, say it's a jew. Argumentation is for weakling, not real men. Just scream ''SJW'' or ''Jews'' and talk omniously about the day in which your aryan resistance group of 12 Reichfhurer SS for 11 members will take over and execute everyone.

Deleted
    Sorry that was just me mimicking you by sticking my head in the sand.
    In that case, you mimick by sticking sand in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    right wing is not the same as far right extremists, which is what we are discussing here. not all right wingers are die hard nationalists
    Nationalists aren't even far right extremists, nationalists are just narrowminded people. "Far right extremism" would be something like fighting for complete annihilation of state in favor of total anarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I am starting to feel like sentiment in Europe and the US is going to lead to another massive war. Possibly another world war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well, there's the first whataboutism post.

Stopped reading at 'rapefugee'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Care to point out the huge impact of Marxists in German politics? You are so full of shit and your view on when violence is a need is despicable.
    Not like marxism is that bad to begin with, not sure why it gets put alongside the bankers, I dont think the 2 groups can stand this eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I am starting to feel like sentiment in Europe and the US is going to lead to another massive war. Possibly another world war.
    Meh, its way overblown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Nationalists aren't even far right extremists, nationalists are just narrowminded people. "Far right extremism" would be something like fighting for complete annihilation of state in favor of total anarchy.
    Anarchy is left-wing, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Anarchy is left-wing, though.
    The way I see it, left-wing anarchy is government being completely diffused in the collective of individuals, while right-wing anarchy is lack of government, with individuals not having any responsibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    So so when a rapefugee attacks a native child it's all good and fine but when it comes to the natives harassing the next gen. rapefugees then it's disgusting and racist and nazi and stuff?
    Pretty much. Don't dare slander Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The way I see it, left-wing anarchy is government being completely diffused in the collective of individuals, while right-wing anarchy is lack of government, with individuals not having any responsibilities.
    The rigth-wing version of anarchy is anarcho-capitalism, which still has CEO and bosses and the like, so it does not really make a lot of sense to call it anarachy when you think about it.
    Libertarianism to its extreme is rather funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Pretty much. Don't dare slander Islam.
    You 2 somehow manage to turn a thread about kids getting attacked into something completely different that fits your agenda.

Gratz.

remember what happened the last time you attacked & persecuted minorities, germany?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not like marxism is that bad to begin with, not sure why it gets put alongside the bankers, I dont think the 2 groups can stand this eachother.
    Are there positive parts of marxism? Yes.
    Do they outweigh the negative parts? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Lincoln, for example, didn't listen to the people when they were upset about slavery being abolished.
    and he got shot in the fucking face... so yes, the government should listen to its people