Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why didn't the first set of trash follow you the first boss? I really hate healing that first group ... would love to know how you did it.

Either way, congrats!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramlol View Post
    There's no way to see relics for Artrifacts on armory yet right? Guessing hunter is using 3x beast cleave bonus?
    You can easily check his wowprogress profile. At least right now he wears 3x Kill Command relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Why didn't the first set of trash follow you the first boss? I really hate healing that first group ... would love to know how you did it.

Either way, congrats!!!!
    The tank is just running in alone and as soon they start channeling/casting on him, you can freely run through them without getting in combat.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, holy shit, congrats folks. That's awesome!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Deepshades View Post
    The tank is just running in alone and as soon they start channeling/casting on him, you can freely run through them without getting in combat.
    Ah ok, follow-up question though, why does the tank resurrect right at the boss though?

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Ah ok, follow-up question though, why does the tank resurrect right at the boss though?
    Because the healer used the mass-ressurection ability and you ressurect at the position the healer is casting the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepshades View Post
    You can easily check his wowprogress profile. At least right now he wears 3x Kill Command relics.
    Ah thanks, didn't realise wow progress tracked relics.

Guessing he just doesn't have beast cleave in high i level variation, 35mil/1billion is hardly worth using 3 relics for considering BC did 180mil. Unless there's some sort of single target breakpoint they need to hit (can't watch the video right now).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramlol View Post
    Guessing he just doesn't have beast cleave in high i level variation, 35mil/1billion is hardly worth using 3 relics for considering BC did 180mil. Unless there's some sort of single target breakpoint they need to hit (can't watch the video right now).
    You are right, I would have used Beast Cleave relics - but since I am raiding as BM (being raidlead it is just so much easier) I couldnt just swap out 3 relics for the M+15 dungeon. Also the 2nd and 3rd boss in BRH are tightly tuned so better singletarget helps a lot there!

wow gz to that! never thought that a disc would be able to heal that. great work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    wow gz to that! never thought that a disc would be able to heal that. great work!
    Disc has good cooldowns to work with (PW: Barrier, PI or ToF, LW with Atoned players, Rapture & MindBender), they can be distribuited well during the dungeon & as an addition in BRH Disc has Shackle Undead (lovely with Archers & for interrupt)! Also the Mind Control 3min cooldown can be good. Id addition to that the class brings 80-120k or more DPS which is very useful.

It is hard to master (and not even easy to learn) so the mistrust around Disc priest is more about the difficult that players has to use it than about the inefficency of the class itself.