Having a bit of difficulty with Combustion & Kindling

Hey everyone, I just rerolled mage recently and I am trying to get the hang of 'setting up' for Combustion, with 1 RoP charge, 2 PF charges, and at least 2 fireblasts ready to go.

However, my major difficulty comes with lining up Flame On and Combustion. Ideally when all are lined up I am using the first FB to get a hot streak going -> RoP -> Combustion -> FB -> Pyro -> Flame On -> FB -> Pyro -> FB -> Pyro -> PF -> Pyro -> PF -> Pyro. That being said because of Kindling I sometimes end up with a situation where my Combustion is sitting at ~ 40 sec remaining and my Flame On has come off cooldown.

At this point, do I still use Flame On to continue my regular ST rotation, or do I hold off on it until Combustion is up? If I use it, then when Combustion is ready to go, and Flame On still (usually) has about 10 seconds remaining, do I wait until Flame On is available again, or should I use Combustion right away?

Thanks

If you use kindling, flame on is used only during combustion, unless you can use an extra flame on outside of combustion without decreasing the total number of combustions on that boss. If you are unsure, just don't use it, flame on doesn't offer much of a damage boost outside of combustion, but is a huge loss to lose it for a combustion.