BiS trinkets Aff/Destro

Can someone link me to parses or a thread with BiS trinkets with dps for aff and destro? Would be great, haven't found any strings or solid number guides with upgrades on the warlock forum yet and being brand new to a warlock i'd definitely like to know as much as possible. Thanks

Deleted
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._trinkets.html

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._trinkets.html

AskMrRobot has a different idea.

generally take w/ a grain of salt, especially for Aff, which is horribly underplayed

The different ilvls make them pretty tough to exactly quantify. Last night my guild ran normal nightmare and due to a fluke i was the only ranged dps. I ended up getting

870 Twisting Wind (obviously the best due to it being flat int and a lot of it)
    855 Unstable Horror slime
    850 - Wriggling Sinew
    850 Bough of Corruption.

Now im currently using the 870 Twisting wind and 850 bough of corruption, but I havent exactly been sold on the Bough yet. Checking my recount after a few fights, the two trinkets manage to do about 7.5% of my entire damage, and they do proc a ton. Wrigging sinew I had played with previously and the 2 minute cooldown kind of makes it bottom of the barrel as the damage is not going to scale. Its either 550k ot 1.1million when it activates every 2 minutes, while everything else is on a per proc basis. Bough is good because its both single and multi target, covering both builds, but its hard to see exactly how much damage its doing. I have not tried the horrorslime but unless it procs insanely often I don't think its going to beat either one.

yeah i got some nice trinkets.

Playing affliction and i can't really decide... i've did some sims and they are all pretty close.

Stolen Mana Crystal - 845 - 1177 int 915 mastery ( i think is best)
    Nightmare Bloom - 830 - 1023 int 865 mastery socket ( just 100 mas but might put 150 to be 1015 mastery)
    Twisting Wind - 860 - 1353 int plus proc
    Naraxs' Spiked Tongue - 825 - 849 mastery plus proc
    Swarming Plaguehive - 865 - 986 haste
    Corrupted starlight - 840- 898 mastery plus proc
    wriggling sinew - 860 - 968 crit plus on use
    Chrono Shard - 850 - 1125 int plus haste proc

Unstable Crystal from Withered J'im seems to be good all around. I got mine today from world boss and would recommend coining. This was a 6k+ dps increase on single target from my 865 stat stick with int/haste from world quests.

Sadly we have no real feedback or resource on trinkets. I simmed myself today with updated gear and enchants and I am at 330k~ single target. I get to go into heroic and mythic tonight. I'm hoping to maintain 300k.

Looks like the trick is to stack effigy under the boss to ensure your tornado's proc. Doomguard looks really good for the entire fight but I wonder how good the sac will be if we stack effigy under boss?

We need some more feedback on affliction

Caged horror for aoe dps is it a pretty good trinket? Friend and I are fresh 110's so if it's not too useful for me it's 840 mythic-we will be geared in mythic pretty quick with guildies carrying so i don't want to take it if it's not too amazing. Thoughts? for aoe dps dung's

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    870 Twisting Wind (obviously the best due to it being flat int and a lot of it)
    Uhhhhhhhh

Not so much. That trinket is hot garbage because of the movement pattern of the proc. The sims don't have it right though, as they assume all ticks will hit the target, when they definitely will not.

Deleted
    Yo, got mythic 8 Horn of Valor (870) this morning from weekly chest. I didn't have time to test it in game or sim it yet, but I'm afraid it's worse than 840 Gnarled Root or 855 Twisting Wind I'm currently using. Anyone here have experiences of using Horn?

Note: playing Destro or Demo, depending on circumstanced.