Weekly NA Affix for Mythic Plus -Request

Sitting here at work wondering what the affixes are for this week(4,7, and 10).
    Thanks!

Raging Necrotic Tyrannical

Quote Originally Posted by Zavied View Post
    Raging Necrotic Tyrannical
    Some poor tanks are going to have a stroke with that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I'm pretty sure it's Fortified and not Tyrannical. That is the "rotation" of the affixes:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/baab6...489b9b06d8.png

@Adramelch, I don't know how this can be accurate when the very first combination on the list is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdeus View Post
    @Adramelch, I don't know how this can be accurate when the very first combination on the list is wrong.
    You assume that it's indeed Tyrannical, when I believe it's Fortified. It was Fortified for EU after all. Also I double-checked with people that actually have a +10 stone and it's Fortified.

Fair enough, Can someone confirm whether it is Tyrannical or Fortified?

Deleted
    Mythic+ Affixes for this week are Raging, Necrotic, & Tyrannical. Complete the highest Mythic+ you can get for the end of the week Challengers Bounty.

Confirmed in just 10 seconds, Wowhead's main page.

Thanks Balefulxd (Wowhead Blocked at work). @Adramelch, That list appears to be wrong.

I asked people on Discord and they said it's Fortified, having +10 stones. And like high profile people, not your average Joe. Wowhead post was 12 hours ago.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-10-11 at 04:25 PM.

While it's not in order, this image shows all the possible combinations. So, for NA, it's week 1:

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

@Andramelch just an FYI if you didn't notice, seeing as your location is Barcelona, this is for NA.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    @Andramelch just an FYI if you didn't notice, seeing as your location is Barcelona, this is for NA.
    I'm talking NA. EU didn't get new affixes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I'm talking NA. EU didn't get new affixes yet.
    You're right, my fault.

Raging/Necrotic/Fortified?

Forget any dreams you ever had of pushing +15 for this week. In fact, if you are an everage player, avoid anything at 7 or above.
    That was the most sadistic combination of affixes ever.

We had that in EU. And it is really really hard as a DH tank raging and necrotic alone I can say. I don't remember how many times cursed Blizzard for putting these combination together.