enh racial question

I know, i know.. racials are not a major factor for dps output and are very minimal.. BUT!

i'd still like to know which are currently the best or have the edge for enhancement,
    since i am able to have 1 race change, i'd like it to count

Currently i'm an orc and increase attk power is great,
    but would Trolls increase haste be better or maybe even Panda's double food stat for mastery for example??

7+ Year Old Account
    Well trolls i found work better for casters, Orcs are good enhancement, Tauren are Meh, the Gobbies 1 percent static Haste is good and the Rocket jump adds a mini charge if you need it and place it well.... I would go Gobbie tbh but again it doesnt really matter much i would say your top 3 choices are Goblin, Orc and maybe troll. Dont like the Panda's Myself i switched my mage into a Panda when MOP came for pvp pusposes. Granted it is a good raciel the food raciel but it is not THAT powerful tbh.
    Last edited by gambit998; 2016-10-13 at 09:57 AM.

Deleted
    I think it should be down to what you prefer to play as. Napkin math says that the haste buff is an increase of 0,83% haste overall (three minute cooldown, mind you). It'll be more powerful when used with Doom Winds and so on, but it's such a minute change. I like the orc racial because.. well, I like playing as orc, and it lines up perfectly with Feral Spirit as well.

Let's look at the racials critically:

Orc: 2 minute AP boost, and a very small pet damage increase
    Panda: Double stats from food, 2 minute CD 4-sec stun
    Goblin: 1% passive haste, and some utility in Rocket Jump
    Cow: 2% crit, 1.5 minute CD 2 sec AOE stun
    Troll: 15% haste for 10 seconds every 3 minutes, slight health regeneration.

So actually, it depends on what kind of buffs you want. If you want damage cooldowns, then go for orc or troll. If you want passive damage increase, go for goblin or tauren, and if you want utility then go for goblin, tauren or panda.

I might actually consider going for a different race now that I look at them critically.. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    atm i would say orc it have good things in every aspect of the game
    good dps buff + 25% stun reduction which is nice in pvp especially when pared with pvp talent

i have my cow and i like it, extra stun is never a bad thing
    tbh dps differences are slim to none its just passive vs active ability
    also keep in mind that you will see that char pretty often so its good idea to check what emotes its do and how it moves to not be stuck with something that piss you off really hard :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Deleted
    Well dps increase, as you said, are not big deal, however utility can be.
    It even feels more skillful to use well timed jumps/stuns etc., then just macroing on use abilities for lol dps gain.

Tauren stomp is great for melee as you are always close, its similar to BE aoe silence (sligthly worse imho, due to DR).
    Im using it so often, even in raid, when i want (almost) instant stun and dont have to worry about stun DR.

So for me tauren/goblin/panda > orc > troll.