So, I've been having some issues with finding a set of unit frames I'm comfortable with playing Shadow. Right now I use Elvui for my UI which I love and recently have been playing with Enemy Grid for my unit frames.

In theory Enemy Grid seemed amazing at first but I've noticed some glaring drawbacks especially when playing a spec like Shadow. Enemy Grid works by scanning enemy NPC nameplates and forming them into a grid/frame which is clickable. It is super nice when everything works properly but there are issues:

If at any point you aren't facing a target and the nameplate happens to slip off your screen the unit frame will disappear and sometimes not reappear even when facing it again. This is especially bothersome when trying to maintain dots on numerous targets, eg. Dragons, and your Mindflay automatically turns you towards your target thus causing the other frame to disappear when it goes out of view.

I guess my real question is: what unit frames/nameplates or combination thereof do you guys find the best for playing Shadow? I'd love any insight which could improve my performance. When you are hitting 80 stacks and above of Insanity any small fuckup in targeting means death, I'd like to avoid that.

Thanks in advance.