Thread: Execute in BFA?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Execute in BFA?

I've been looking at the information and Arms talent calculators for BFA (due to being literally the only player I know without beta access) and one thing that caught my eye (after the obvious removal of Titanic Might and Trauma /grr) was that Execute has changed and no longer mentions consuming additional rage. So is it now just a case of using Slam as filler until Execute is available then use Execute as filler until it dies?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I've been looking at the information and Arms talent calculators for BFA (due to being literally the only player I know without beta access) and one thing that caught my eye (after the obvious removal of Titanic Might and Trauma /grr) was that Execute has changed and no longer mentions consuming additional rage. So is it now just a case of using Slam as filler until Execute is available then use Execute as filler until it dies?
    As a Beta tester I can assure you it does consume the additional rage but currently i feel as if I only keep executing.....look at the dmg numbers:

- OP hits for around 700
    - Buffed MS hits for like 1.700
    - Execute hite for around 2.200 (all numbers 110 Char, non crit)

While questing I feel that SD procs at every mob and I just feel executing which a) looks really bad and b) feels very very weird.....the dmg numbers just dont cut it. I really want to like arms but currently, Iit both lags on the fantasy AND the dmg front.
    Take Ret Paladins f.e: the rotation is dull but at least TV hits like a truck and you feel the impact, both from a numbers and an aestetic standpoint.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ahh good so the new tooltip is just terribly worded then, thank you for taking the time to help

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Ahh good so the new tooltip is just terribly worded then, thank you for taking the time to help
    execute for fury gives rage now and does not take away. Just a fyi