Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

do you like to drink?

do you party or drink alone?

i am drinking almost every weekend when go out with friends

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure. I don't have time to go out every weekend anymore, but I do when I can.

I never drink alone, don't see the appeal.

Deleted
    I drink a lot of water every single day. Does that count?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never drink.

I drink lots of water! Sometimes a coke or some chocolate milk as well.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to a lot and worked in multiple bars in the past. I rarely drink nowadays, but I still enjoy the rare buzz. I doubt that will ever go away for me. I have relatives in their 60's that 3 or 4 times a year go out on the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Deleted
    Not really, I've done it a few times but I always end up vomiting.

No, not really my thing.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Not alcohol. I enjoy going out with my friends when they drink because they can actually handle it.
    Don't enjoy it when people do a 180 on their personalities.

But social aspect aside, alcohol in general tastes like shit. The only thing I remember drinking where I could not taste a shred of alcohol (and if I taste the teeniest amount, I can't drink it so I guess a nip of bourbon would have to be mixed in with 2 liters of cola) were these Bailey's drinks mixed with coffee and milk. Went down way too easily but $$ and feeling like shit the next day, I just can't deal with that.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

Deleted
    Weekly with friends, never drinking alone. As a student it's just "wanna go out for a few". I drink a) max 5.5% (long drinks/beer) with a buddy/friends like 5-10 portions or b) in a party and usually spirits/liquor like vodka (around 40%) mixed or raw and get drunk. Not a problem for me really, I can go without alcohol for months but I like to drink so...yeah, I do.

Deleted
    I think I've drunk more beer during my lifetime than plain water. My liver's twice the size of normal by now, and freefalling towards a violent end.

MMO-C is fueled by alcohol.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't drink or party no, and have no intention to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I trust beer more than the water I get here, so I tend to drink a couple of bottles a day.

Just a second ...

Corner market just delivered a fresh case.

On the other hand, local beer isn't particularly high alcohol -- it often runs 2.5-3.6% alcohol. Serious drinking is done with local spirits, which often run 50-75% alcohol.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I'm picky with drinks.

Rum is by far my prefered. (Captain Morgan's brand of Cannon Blast, Black, Lime Bite, Parrot Bay. Or as a mix in the form of a Hurricane)

Sake(Hot) and Mead(Sweet) are a close second. Most others I don't like too much.

Not sure if I had it properly, or what, but Baijiu is really... Strong and harsh... Worse than Jack' or Whisky. (For my taste) (Chinese grain white wine)

Don't even like a lot of the popular mixes at the moment. (Tequila or Vodka mixed with Energy drinks like Monster of Redbull)

Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-10-16 at 10:56 AM.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe 5 times a year. I just don't get anything out of it, exept being half deaf the day after cuz the damn loud music.

Socially yes. Alone no.

Can't say no to a quality beer, alone or not.

Deleted
    As long as it isn't sweet stuff yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox
    Rum is by far my prefered.
    Bleargh! Why are you calling Captain Morgan rum without using air quotes? Get a nice bottle of Lemon Hart or something similar.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.