"To be White is to be Racist" - Public High School Teacher

It's one thing when this stunningly racist bullshit is touted in colleges, where stupid crap is regularly touted as fact by bored, over-paid professors, but it's another matter entirely when it's a public school funded by the government that it's mandatory to attend:

White people: the only race it's politically correct to publicly bully, shame and harass.
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2016-10-19 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this pop up on my Twitter feed, it's very ludicrous.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh that's going to end up well.

And once again, as race harasment, shame and bullying go, the masters of doing this to whites are...other whites. Because it's really cute to see the usual suspects jump on ''the white race'' bandwagon not realizing that up to 1945, ''white'' meant Anglo-Saxon Protestant...(in the USA mind you, the mustachooed maniac pushed the matter to new heights in the old countries)

That ''gud olde'' racist some people crave about ? It was heaped on Blacks, African Americans, Jews, Asian (cheers from the background) ...and Irish, Italians, Poles, French-Canadians....(cheers die out quickly)

Yeah dudes, that ''white race'' ? The people that invented that concept spend most of their lives saying that French, or Irish, or Italians, or Greeks, or Poles, or Spaniards (etc, etc etc ) where no ''really white''.

(This is not a rant, it's a direct answer to the OP)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 03:07 AM.

But this kind of thing only happens on the internet. And in universities.

The student shoulda just stand up and do a George.

They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Of course it's moronic.

There's a reason it's called "news" and that is because something this mind-bogglingly stupid isn't as common as some people would have you believe.

What a fucking moron. I can't contribute anything to this thread, other than to say, what a fucking moron. Hopefully they bounce his ass out.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Era of the retarded we currently live in... history will be looking back and just laugh its ass off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mandatory to attend? Talk about thought education.

Man, if I was one of those students and they said that about either whites or blacks I'd walk out and let the dumbass send me to the Principal.

Then I'd call the news and get them all fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Of course it's moronic.

There's a reason it's called "news" and that is because something this mind-bogglingly stupid isn't as common as some people would have you believe.
    Actually these events aren't reported enough as they should be. You underestimate the absurdity of the human mind.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

teachers with mental health issues shouldn't be allowed to teach.

if you're that fucked up in your own head, so lost and confused and full of white guilt, go volunteer in the ghetto help the black community you love so much, don't try corrupt and fuck the minds of young people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Silly person says silly thing, now let's act outraged about it for 40 pages and make all kinds of generalizations about certain groups completely unrelated to this incident.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Era of the retarded we currently live in... history will be looking back and just laugh its ass off.
    Yeah, there are cleary going to pick random dates, like for instance 1916 and 2016, and conclude that 2016 lacked nationalism compared to 1916.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And once again, as race harasment, shame and bullying go, the masters of doing this to whites are...other whites.
    Because after everything that people of color have gone through, white people felt left out not being able to play the victim, so we came up with a way to make it about us again.

Of course only white people can be racist.
    There is this one story from where I work I always tell whenever this comes up. We have a multi-cultural workplace with quite a few of African origin. There's a big fridge which holds 1.5L water bottles for everyone to pour freely, the only real rule is to put your glass away at the designated place you don't even have to wash it yourself.
    However, the group of African origin refuses to use water from any bottle that has already been opened because they don't know who has touched it and what they have done with it and they think it's perfectly normal.
    If I do the exact same thing tomorrow the other way around I'll be burned at the stake for racism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Mandatory to attend? Talk about thought education.

Man, if I was one of those students and they said that about either whites or blacks I'd walk out and let the dumbass send me to the Principal.

Then I'd call the news and get them all fired.
    Hard to get teachers fired when conservatives have gutted state education funding budgets to the point of not being able to hire competitively, so they often settle for bottom of the barrel and are hard to replace.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Race threads aren't allowed, and this will quickly turn into one.

Closing