DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain

The smell of progress. video at link

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/...to-storm-drain

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA (CBS46) -
    Lawrenceville police are investigating a claim that involves a Democratic National Committee tour bus illegally dumping human waste in between campaign stops.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/...#ixzz4NVOL0H2Q

The incident occurred on Grayson Highway, Tuesday morning.

Police say when they arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered everywhere and there was a foul smell.

A Lawrenceville businessman took several photos of the tour bus dumping waste into the storm drain. You can see in the pictures, a liquid coming from the bottom of the bus.

According to the witness, a HAZMAT crew had to be called to the location.

CBS46 reached out to the DNC and they issued the following statement:

This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.

Gwinnett County Storm Water is now involved in the investigation as well as the State Environment Protection Department.

Copyright 2016 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/...#ixzz4NVOL0H2Q
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

ah, the stench of a total non story.

Maybe it's a commentary on the state of Trump's campaign.

Jokes aside, give them their monetary fine or whatever punishment the law requires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Yes, I'm sure there are people out there who think that a bus driver being lazy and not dumping that in the proper place is a trait exclusive to Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Hey be nice, this is the best smear they've gotten on Hillary in what, two years of trying?

A literal one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Dude ...cmon haha.

Democrats, champions of all things environmental often to the point of a hysterical fetish, dumping waste into a sewer in violation of environment (not to mention health) laws?

Its a story simply because of the hilarious hypocrisy.

I mean its basically like if Trump did a campaign stop to discuss illegal immigration and then had illegals load the luggage back onto the bus.

Not to mention its a great embodiment of the attitude that the political elite have; live like kings and shit on everybody else.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I mean its basically like if Trump did a campaign stop to --
    *BUZZER SOUND*

False Equivalence. Clinton wasn't on the bus. Stop pretending she was to make this into a story.

Dude ...cmon haha.

Democrats, champions of all things environmental often to the point of a hysterical fetish, dumping waste into a sewer in violation of environment (not to mention health) laws?

Its a story simply because of the hilarious hypocrisy.

I mean its basically like if Trump did a campaign stop to discuss illegal immigration and then had illegals load the luggage back onto the bus.

Not to mention its a great embodiment of the attitude that the political elite have; live like kings and shit on everybody else.
    no, the haha is on you clowns.
    democrats champion environmentalism in a few areas and ignore it in others so pardon me if I'M the one who doesn't hold them to some higher standard here. also no shit, that's why they got a fine for it.
    funny, meh, if it was a Trump bus it would REALLY funny, jokes fur dayz. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.
    lol and that hasn't happened before? or ever? /press X for doubt.
    I'm willing to bet it was a low level bus driver that either wanted to to cut corners or was simply, an idiot. any and all analysis beyond that is a waste of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    *BUZZER SOUND*

False Equivalence. Clinton wasn't on the bus. Stop pretending she was to make this into a story.
    The hell?

Please point out where in the post you quoted I said Clinton was involved, on a bus, or otherwise even mentioned her name.

I'll give you a $500 Amazon gift card if you can show me where I did any of that.

Go ahead, post #6, where?

- - - Updated - - -

no, the haha is on you clowns.
    democrats champion environmentalism in a few areas and ignore it in others so pardon me if I'M the one who doesn't hold them to some higher standard here. also no shit, that's why they got a fine for it.
    funny, meh, if it was a Trump bus it would REALLY funny, jokes fur dayz. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.
    lol and that hasn't happened before? or ever? /press X for doubt.
    I'm willing to bet it was a low level bus driver that either wanted to to cut corners or was simply, an idiot. any and all analysis beyond that is a waste of effort.
    I can tell when I'm getting to you, haha.

You don't hide it very well.

Lets do this again next thread.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I can tell when I'm getting to you, haha.
    gotta say, the most clever post you've ever come up with, truly. putting me in a tough spot, where any sort of response would make that seem so.

ahh didn't get to place bets on OP getting canned again, hoe well.