Balance druid trinket suggestion.hi guys

Hi guys
    Can you tell me what are the best trinkets for single target for raiding heroic EN. We dont aim mythic and have only xavius left on heroic to kill. I need to know what are the best choices for dps and where to get them.

Plaguehive (Nythendra) and Spiked Tongue (mythic+ dungeon) are my go-tos. The other EN trinkets aren't too good unfortunately.

Deleted
    if you are aware of, and can pull off mastery snapshotting, then Stormsingers Fulmination Charge from eye of azshara is BiS - although from what level would depend. same level as youir current trinkets it is better (extra so if you can get ahold of the emerald Dreamcatcher legendary helm). also, the unstable Arcanocrystal from withered jim, the world boss of the last 2 weeks is BiS for both single target and AoE. Other good options include a good ilvl Devilsaur Shock Baton, the Naraxus' Spiked Tongue and the Swargming Plaguehive from nythendra.

to see which trinkets are better through different ilvls, i reckomend simming the different combinations of trinkets you have available to you, as the variation in them and their level makes it rather hard to predict and guess which one will be better.

NB: Another thing to note is the range that you are from the boss for Naraxus' Spiked Tongue. Depending on your tactic, in phase 3 of Xavius the raid generally stacks up on the boss, so you cannot keep the 20 yard range, and so the value of that trinket drops off in arguably the most important part of the fight when you are DPS race against time of getting mind controlled.
    Last edited by mmocc728097c28; 2016-10-19 at 01:36 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    if you are aware of, and can pull off mastery snapshotting, then Stormsingers Fulmination Charge from eye of azshara is BiS - although from what level would depend. same level as youir current trinkets it is better (extra so if you can get ahold of the emerald Dreamcatcher legendary helm). also, the unstable Arcanocrystal from withered jim, the world boss of the last 2 weeks is BiS for both single target and AoE. Other good options include a good ilvl Devilsaur Shock Baton, the Naraxus' Spiked Tongue and the Swargming Plaguehive from nythendra.

to see which trinkets are better through different ilvls, i reckomend simming the different combinations of trinkets you have available to you, as the variation in them and their level makes it rather hard to predict and guess which one will be better.

NB: Another thing to note is the range that you are from the boss for Naraxus' Spiked Tongue. Depending on your tactic, in phase 3 of Xavius the raid generally stacks up on the boss, so you cannot keep the 20 yard range, and so the value of that trinket drops off in arguably the most important part of the fight when you are DPS race against time of getting mind controlled.
    As someone with SFC, the trinket is one of the most frustrating and infuriating things in the entire game. It procs SO rarely, that if you don't have it up at the start of the fight, you just won't have it for most of the fight. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    For sure this. I switch out my Naraxus for SFC for xavius for this reason, but man I loathe SFC.

Still don't see why snapshotting is still a thing in this game. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen- View Post

Still don't see why snapshotting is still a thing in this game. :P
    It was one of the best thing about balance in the past and the reason I started playing it. Double dipping on trinket procs and managing strong dots along with nature's grace was set me apart from all the other balance druids at the time. #bringitback
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    It was one of the best thing about balance in the past and the reason I started playing it. Double dipping on trinket procs and managing strong dots along with nature's grace was set me apart from all the other balance druids at the time. #bringitback
    Replaced with boring tracking buff mechanic and copypasted fillers

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye with dots updating dynamically. The only reason to know trinkets are proc'd is when to pop your 3min cd. The planning and reaction of old school boomkin is a mere shell of what it used to be.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee