Endgineer Omegaplugg tactics anyone?

Here is a link to the reddit thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...er_omegaplugg/

Just wiped 10+ times before my group gave up. After reading alot of the posts there isn't clear information on how to kill him. Has anyone killed or have any strategies for this guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdn813 View Post
    Here is a link to the reddit thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...er_omegaplugg/

Just wiped 10+ times before my group gave up. After reading alot of the posts there isn't clear information on how to kill him. Has anyone killed or have any strategies for this guy?
    Dunno, he's just recently been found, apparently been in game since Legion hit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

People are killing it when the bombs magically dont spawn, but the bombs seem to obey a minimum spawn. If you clear them, they just respawn, so you need to kite them around the room like its BWD Nefarian skeletons. I think the go-to strat will be a tank rounding up all the bombs kiting a circle around the room (a paladin was able to do this reliably), maybe just take off in to the instance with them to avoid Static, while another tank healer and 2dps do the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no clue, tried it a few times and just kept getting one shot even with the "funnel" tactic. We tried closing all the vents too but so many spawn soon as he's pulled and again everyone goes splat. Would have given it a few more tries but the pug group I was in was starting to bitch and argue with one another so I'll try it later with a guild group or pugs that aren't crying babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tactic is forget about this Boss and never return to Gnomeregan again.

Looks like Diffuse Magic worked but they hotfixed it within 2 hours

Tried a bunch of stuff - clicked a combination of a few. Then our tank clicked 3 of the buttons and pulled (clicked the front left and the two back middle) - no bombs. From there on all the pulls had no bombs. Not much to worry about really just the tank gets slammed pretty hard after the boss does his casts - because his physical attacks are brutal. I was healing and was getting the tank with a big heal then dispelling. I also helped interrupt sub 50 - we lusted at 50. Hope this helps?

Omegaplugg harder that Xavius MM ?

As I can see on Reddit thread, he's still undefeated, at this time, in legit way.
    Last edited by Ajababee; 2016-10-20 at 09:55 AM.

He's most likely not going anywhere, so save yourself a bunch of frustration and do it later on in the expansion when you have another 40 ilvls.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    He's most likely not going anywhere, so save yourself a bunch of frustration and do it later on in the expansion when you have another 40 ilvls.
    well that sounds relly fun

No legit tactics yet, other than bugging out the bombs