Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It's becoming pretty ridiculous IMO. Base Mythic and Normal EM are not even that hard to begin with, yet I'm witnessing ridiculous demands for them. ilvl 870 for normal EM, really?

Why don't you join a guild, play with friends?

Also you can create your own group with 828 ilvl requirements. Based on the number of people complaining about ilvl like you, there should be a lot of candidates applying to your group.
    Last edited by Sencha; 2016-10-21 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    What do you want, a medal for not being shit? 828 still puts your hp at like 1.6m so getting into mythic+ even with that DPS is pointless because if you fuck up you'll die instantly whereas someone at 845 won't.

News just in: Fire Mage uses Living Bomb on trash, does lots of dps! Up next, Healer tops the healing in his dungeon and tank takes the most damage, more at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I tried getting my 829 prot warrior to mythic dungeons with no luck, even after leaving a note that my main is a 877 tank who weekly tanks mythic+10 at least... people who ask for ilvl seem to be dumb as fuck.
    I did grief them however by logging on my 877 tank, applying to groups who declined my 829 tank and then trash talked them before leaving the group. That felt really good.
    That's really strange. When I'm creating mythic group (870 deeps with a 835 trinket), I usually get at least 850 DPSs and then lower the ilvl reqs to as low as 830 for tank/healer. As long as the DPS is good, tank and healer doesn't matter too much in mythics...

Make your own group. Done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    And pulled 40% of the group's damage...
    Grats for being a Mage.
    Boss DPS are just more interesting as percent of all damage done through the whole run.

Can't you just open a group yourself? I have always made my own mythic, mythic+ grps and 3/5 times an own raid grp. I set fair requirements and get it full quite quickly (most time now more than 15min)

I have ilvl 863 now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by One-Of-Many View Post
    Grats for being a Mage.
    Boss DPS are just more interesting as percent of all damage done through the whole run.
    Yeah, I actually had bad experience with many mages in mythic+ ... they think that they only need to do decent DPS on bosses, so they even save the small CDs for bosses and are basically complete shit on trash (eventhough trash is actually the harder part of a mythic+, esp. with higher lvl)

Start your own groups instead? I don't know why none of the people complaining about LFD ilvl requirements don't do that.
    First weeks of legion most people had around 820-825 when they did Mythics, but you probably won't have a hard time finding members for your group anyway.

Deleted

It was a long run, but no wipes. I was worried that losing almost 10% crit from my gear just go get high enough ilvl to do LFR earlier that day (just dinged a day ago) was gonna get me kicked from the group for poor DPS, but the healer and I did the majority of the DPS for the entire run (everyone was 840ish).

The saddest part, though, is that it'll probably be a LOOOONG time before I'm invited into another group since I got no upgrades and I'm still sitting at 828.

So here's to everyone who worries about carrying those low ilvl plebs *cheers*

If anyone needs an 828 mage to carry their 840 group just hit me up!

Edit: I know my post comes off a little arrogant, but that's mostly jokingly. I thanked them sincerely for the run. It's not my place to be rude to a group that accepted someone as low ilvl as me, especially when we made it through. Regardless of their performance, they're champs in my book.
    Finally... dinged a day ago.... a looooong time

kkthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    It's becoming pretty ridiculous IMO. Base Mythic and Normal EM are not even that hard to begin with, yet I'm witnessing ridiculous demands for them. ilvl 870 for normal EM, really?
    yea.. that's the reason you should mainly make your own groups and look for a guild or friends

In WoD I've often joined HFC HC groups with riddiculous requirements and we were still complete shit. The raid leader himself was usually LFR-geared and had no xp whatsoever(basically wanted to be carried for free). I don't think it's different with EN.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Start your own groups instead? I don't know why none of the people complaining about LFD ilvl requirements don't do that.
    First weeks of legion most people had around 820-825 when they did Mythics, but you probably won't have a hard time finding members for your group anyway.
    Oh yeah I almost forgot how at launch the requirements for mythic were ilvl 815/820. Ironically, that time was probably the peak of mythic dungeons as people were actually friendly, did tactics properly and CC-ed trash.

I swear I could out dps people at 850 when I was 830. Ilvl means nothing if you don't follow a correct stat priority/gearing plan. Getting into groups is harder obviously but if you make your own when you know you can pull your own weight then it should be smooth sailing.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

make your own group
    yeah all dps should just make their own group

which would all, of course, have a high ilvl requirement

and no heals or tanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure it's possible for an 820 to pull reasonably decent damage.
    But it's not possible for an 820 to pull 450k on a mythic boss like my 860+ mage.

Aim high and you have less to lose. Aim low and you rely on blind luck to find a person who can perform well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    mine is all epics. except the pvp ones cause I don't pvp. 854 here
    Please do share some screenshots of your full epic reward list for WQ's (use World Quest List or similar to easily show the rewards)

For example, mine looks like this at 872 ilvl:
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-10-22 at 09:41 AM.

Congrats you played a fire mage in a dungeon really just enthralling news. I definitely wouldnt invite someone who sounds as arrogant and entitled as you do.

Deleted

It was a long run, but no wipes. I was worried that losing almost 10% crit from my gear just go get high enough ilvl to do LFR earlier that day (just dinged a day ago) was gonna get me kicked from the group for poor DPS, but the healer and I did the majority of the DPS for the entire run (everyone was 840ish).

The saddest part, though, is that it'll probably be a LOOOONG time before I'm invited into another group since I got no upgrades and I'm still sitting at 828.

So here's to everyone who worries about carrying those low ilvl plebs *cheers*

If anyone needs an 828 mage to carry their 840 group just hit me up!

Edit: I know my post comes off a little arrogant, but that's mostly jokingly. I thanked them sincerely for the run. It's not my place to be rude to a group that accepted someone as low ilvl as me, especially when we made it through. Regardless of their performance, they're champs in my book.
    Get crafted gear, problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    They took a risk and it panned out. Most of the time it doesn't work that way.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Even at 855 I'm getting declined constantly above +2. So I'm stuck running +2/+3 (if I'm lucky) with horrible players. This is a Xavius +3 screenshot of the type of guys I'm usually running with:

http://i.imgur.com/7Copvut.jpg

Not going to blow my own horn, but item level as the key indicator for quality is bringing back wonderful gearscore memories.

Oh, we didn't even make the +2 timer if you're wondering. The tank didn't know what chainpulling was and the healer blew his manapool on every pack.