Poll: ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moved out 4 years ago, would have to hop on plane and fly ~1000km north/south to see either respective parent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I moved out 5 years ago. I'm 26 now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moved out when I was 18. Been living with friends, girlfriends and alone since.

7+ Year Old Account
    I moved out when I went to college at 18 in 2005, but I got hit with bipolar really bad after a stressful job in 2014, and last year I moved back with my parents so they could help tale care of my daughter while I recover. Progress is being made, and I hope to move in with my fiance in the next couple of years.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Deleted
    Left Home and the Country some 12 years ago. Country I moved to at 1st was Ireland !
    Been Bunny hopping countries since then, because my line of work allows it.
    Then Netherlands , USA , Japan , Czech Republic ... maybe that's why I feel like a "foreigner" everywhere.

A former university loser friend used to pretend to live with me because he was rightfully ashamed of living with his parents at 30 due to sloth. This manlet refused to look for work and had a habit of telling his guests to help themselves to my alcohol, groceries and cooking without ever contributing. People thought we were gay because there's one bed here and he used to say dumb shit like "I need more chips when you go grocery shopping again." His parents grounded him when he was 28 because he refused to clean his room.

Move out kids, don't be beta trash like him.

My then gf hated him because "other people should be as single as he is."
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-10-20 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, even if I wasn't I'd of moved in for a few years if only to help her out since Dad passed. No way in hell am I leaving her alone for that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You should have put roommates/alone together instead of roommates/family. I lived with roommates for a couples years, now I live alone.

No, I moved out in 2005, I was 22 and moved in with my fiance, now husband.

For those embarrassed to mention they left home at a late age I didn't make it out till I was 28. Didn't make it out of school till much later than normal a long story I won't get into. While I was working for a couple of years after school nothing I did was good enough for me to move out. Then found a better job at 28, moved out of the house, met my future wife at 30 and really everything has been more or less good since.
    Last edited by Revik; 2016-10-20 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    A former university loser friend used to pretend to live with me because he was rightfully ashamed of living with his parents at 30 due to sloth. This manlet refused to look for work and had a habit of telling his guests to help themselves to my alcohol, groceries and cooking without ever contributing. People thought we were gay because there's one bed here and he used to say dumb shit like "I need more chips when you go grocery shopping again." His parents grounded him when he was 28 because he refused to clean his room.

Move out kids, don't be beta trash like him.

My then gf hated him because "other people should be as single as he is."
    Such a bundle of joy you are.
    People like those have severe anxiety most of them do not even realize it.
    Instead of helping him realize that he had a problem you threat him like trash.

And you harmed him even more.

Nope. I moved out when I was 19, and moved in with my husband. That was 9 years ago. I did live with my parents for a little while when my husband was at boot camp... but that was only for 2 months or so. Had no where else to go, and it was close to a few air force bases in the area... making it simple for me to get a lot of my dependent stuff taken care of while he was away.

No kids. Yet. We're not sure if we want any.

I haven't lived with my parents in .....
    /carry the one subtract 5

in 20,000 centuries. I happily live with my wife and 14 children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing the "Living with my spouse" option.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Missing the "Living with my spouse" option.
    They would be your family, so "Living with my own family" would be the one.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I moved out when I was 15 and have been financially independent since I was 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I'm living with my parents and I have a job.
    same thing here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yeah. I'm aiming for it to stay that way until I'm at least 40, because I dig stereotypes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do live with my mother and twin brother (and dog, has to be mentioned of course). Parents divorced over a decade ago and my mother was left with the debt to the house (a substantial amount that I and my two brothers help pay for) Because I don't want to study abroad and the fact that all apartments that I can afford are already occupied ($850 ish a month), here I am. That said, it is a privilege to be able to. I do pay rent etc, keep the house and all in good order as is expected of anyone who has moved out and has a place of their own.
    I live in a very small country in the north of Europe and am loving it, most beautiful of all places.
    Our politicians have failed to prioritize the making of a proper campus etc, we're basically not on their minds at the moment. Although, with the incoming elections for the political parties, more and more have brought up this issue and say they will do this and that but it is all hot air, heard the same song before.
    It is a great house I live in and as it stands, I might just purchase it after I get a proper job once I graduate. It has never been a problem that I live at home, everything is in order and good as can be. Don't be ashamed to admitting you live at home if you're over 18, it is becomming increasingly more common.
    Peace.

Live with the wife and kids, however she's slowly turning into her mother, so i guess i'd end up living with a clone of her mum